lefze
Suspended

Re: 30/9/2017 Patch Notes

Post#23 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:17 am

Abilities unaffected by this cooldown reduction effect are as follows:
- Rending Blade
- Da Waaagh! Is Coming
- Shades of Death
- Infernal Wave is affected but will not be reduced to less than 5s if using the tactic Neverending Agony

Does this apply only for the BO chop fasta or the Choppa one aswell? Would put a last nail in the coffin for sorc.
Rip Phalanx

WarXL

Post#24 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:19 am

Order's BL quest in TM cannot be taken.
Last edited by WarXL on Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

TenTonHammer

Post#25 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:59 am

Nice nice

Rework get to da choppa and then da wrecka tree will finally be worth it

Rathael87

Post#26 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:00 am

Interesting BO changes. I like that DYG has been made harder to access for other specs. This adds value to the middle tree, along with the chop fasta effect.

I'd still seriously like to see the snare removed from Can't Hit Me. If I'm not mistaken, isn't it is the only channelled defense action that self-snares? Considering that it is a mastery action that we have to use a mastery point to pick up, I do not understand the need for this huge disadvantage. Isn't the sword master one at full speed despite being a baseline action and having almost exactly the same effect?

I think personally I would make Savin' Me Hide a mastery action and (full speed) Can't Hit Me baseline. I know a lot of Black Orc players would burn me at the stake for taking away their toughness buff, but I have an OCD for consistency. It would mean there is a major Best Plan choice in each mastery line and the 20% magic damage reduction would not just be available for all trees to use. The channelled defense would also be baseline just like sword master's is.

footpatrol2

Post#27 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:32 am

So Da Waaagh is coming! always worked with chop fasta. Why take that away?

OldSparky

Post#28 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:44 am

Those changes might actually make 2h Chosen somewhat relevant again.

Ads
Jaycub

Post#29 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:56 am

Server blessing buff is great on wh/we as well as the CD reduction for 2h BG, was going to say the last buff might of gave snb the overall edge but this changes things.
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

Psychocandy

Post#30 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:27 pm

Rathael87 wrote:
I'd still seriously like to see the snare removed from Can't Hit Me. If I'm not mistaken, isn't it is the only channelled defense action that self-snares? Considering that it is a mastery action that we have to use a mastery point to pick up, I do not understand the need for this huge disadvantage. Isn't the sword master one at full speed despite being a baseline action and having almost exactly the same effect?

I think personally I would make Savin' Me Hide a mastery action and (full speed) Can't Hit Me baseline. I know a lot of Black Orc players would burn me at the stake for taking away their toughness buff, but I have an OCD for consistency. It would mean there is a major Best Plan choice in each mastery line and the 20% magic damage reduction would not just be available for all trees to use. The channelled defense would also be baseline just like sword master's is.
This.

Also, on that note, from previous patch, None Shall Pass passed from a hard to get semi useful ability to an easily avaliable useless one. Easily interruptable 10 sec on a 30 sec cd channel (compare to SM WodS!). CD was restored to 30 secs as if this ability was even worth a mastery point, when these channel stuff are only worth taking when they have NO cooldown.