Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 24/6/17

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Kalell

Re: Patch Notes 24/6/17

Post#41 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:26 am

Vayra wrote:Ini is a requirement for pve tanking, since you want less than 0% chance to be crit (due to instance mobs being higher level). It's not that useful in PvP.
Initiative is necessary for your survival. Your opponents have ini debuffs. If you had 180 ini, a single +20 ini talisman would reduce your (debuffed) chance to be critically hit by 10%.
If you have less than 155 ini and you get debuffed, you will have a 100% chance to be critically hit.
At 150 ini you just need 1 more ini to reduce your (debuffed) chance to be criticlly hit by one.
The formula is

Code: Select all

3500/Initiative = %-chance to be critically hit
Spoiler:

Ads
Collateral

Post#42 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:05 pm

Dresden
Banned

Post#43 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:12 am

wargrimnir wrote:[Items]

Wargrimnir

- Added the Rare Fortune set.

Partial Preview (Appearances are mostly re-used, nothing to get excited over)

Destruction
Spoiler:
Order
Spoiler:
Blorc, Choppa, Archmage, Slayer, appearances?
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#44 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:18 am

Dresden wrote:

Wargrimnir

Destruction
Spoiler:
Order
Spoiler:
If I had 24 character slots, or if the character select page behaved better, I would have included them. Instead the BO/Choppa kept blocking the rest of the roster instead of being on the last page. Slayer is wearing barely anything, and the AM is wearing a dress. I didn't use any specific models, it's mostly reused unified drop gear appearances. All stuff that should already be in-game. Probably T3 blues and purples. Not really sure, they system we have for picking out models isn't exactly robust.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Glorian

Post#45 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:06 am

From the look of the engie weapon the gear is as wargrimnir said; Blue T2/T3 stuff.

LordPiss

Post#46 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:03 am

Fortune shoulders (seen at AH) for WHs are actually "3% reduction in being critical hit" in game, instead of +3% melee crit as written in your spreadsheet. Is it normal ?
Tekky - Witch Hunter
Tekk - Runepriest

Ykket - Witch Elf
Ykke - Shaman

Dresden
Banned

Post#47 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:33 pm

Spoiler:
wargrimnir wrote:
Dresden wrote:

Wargrimnir

Destruction
http://i.imgur.com/3KlPWdx.png
Order
http://i.imgur.com/63eNn9S.jpg
If I had 24 character slots, or if the character select page behaved better, I would have included them. Instead the BO/Choppa kept blocking the rest of the roster instead of being on the last page. Slayer is wearing barely anything, and the AM is wearing a dress. I didn't use any specific models, it's mostly reused unified drop gear appearances. All stuff that should already be in-game. Probably T3 blues and purples. Not really sure, they system we have for picking out models isn't exactly robust.
Question asked, question answered.

:|
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#48 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:18 pm

LordPiss wrote:Fortune shoulders (seen at AH) for WHs are actually "3% reduction in being critical hit" in game, instead of +3% melee crit as written in your spreadsheet. Is it normal ?
Fixed in next, Witch Elf shoulders were the same way. :|
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
cyhel

Post#49 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:57 pm

- Pets should no more disappear when moving from a zone to another - except when debolstered.
I'm being bolstered as a WL in T1 RvR and lose my lion between the zones. At least seen now between Blighted Isle & Chrace and Ekrund & Mount Bloodhorn.

Collateral

Post#50 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:00 pm

Yes, pets, buffs and guards are all lost while switching zones this way. I don't think it can be fixed at this point.