Ads

Patch Notes 20/5/2017

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Rida

Re: Patch Notes 20/5/2017

Post#71 » Sun May 21, 2017 9:19 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Careers - Shaman/Archmage

- Fury of Da Green/ Energy of Vaul now does regular healing type as opposed to raw healing type
- Fury of Da Green/ Energy of Vaul now tap for less and area of effect of heal radius reduced - Hotfix
Looks like these changes were made at the last minute, especially the hotfix. I assume that you can't make it affected only by HD.I have tested the radius and according to Enemy it is about 45ft from AM, in orvr it means your death. Why doesn't make it cost more mechanic points 3 or even 5 and increase ap cost to 65 like normal gheal? Make it insensitive to WW and Chop fasta. Now, the idea of offensive ranged healer is gone, getting that close to heal a tank or mdps with a flying over9k snares around is simple impossible.
Ridaleth aka Rida aka Whuky Boi
twitch.tv/ridaleth

Ads
Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#72 » Sun May 21, 2017 9:56 pm

Wy because rly..... Sry iam drunk :) noone should need 10k aoe heals........
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

footpatrol2

Post#73 » Sun May 21, 2017 11:39 pm

I think Fury of da green/Energy of Vaul are designed to be used with WW and Chop Fasta.

I don't think lifetap healing was designed to be a main healing spec. I think it was suppose to be a support spec which those support spec's become viable in a non 6v6 environment but are not so viable in a purely 6v6 environment... which is fine.

Dabbart

Post#74 » Sun May 21, 2017 11:45 pm

I think that cottoncandy is tasty. I don't think that mushrooms are edible. I think that History should be built upon, not used as a direct blueprint.

Everything that has a 5s cd is designed to be used with WW and chop fasta. That's how the ability works.

45ft range on Vaul huh? Well, I guess that reserves it for more of an "Oh ****!" ability. That isn't a bad thing. The normal lifetap already heals excellently, in an AoE. We where just spoiled having the pair of them at 80+ft range.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Argot

Post#75 » Tue May 23, 2017 10:59 am

i still see SWs self punt in the air saving them in Tor Anroc scenario. is this some kind of racism?

Miszczu5647

Post#76 » Tue May 23, 2017 12:11 pm

Dabbart wrote:45ft range on Vaul huh? Well, I guess that reserves it for more of an "Oh ****!" ability. That isn't a bad thing. The normal lifetap already heals excellently, in an AoE. We where just spoiled having the pair of them at 80+ft range.

Exactly my thoughts after few hours of testing my shaman. I must say I was spoiled by Fury of da Green. After second wipe yesterday I thought: "S...t they destroy my shaman!!!!". But then I start thinking. Conclusion - no, they make him better. Now the skill to play shaman must be higher. And this is good. Very very good. For me more challenge equal more fun.
Srul - Shaman
Sruula - Witch Elf
Jurwulf Srulson - Chosen

Telperien

Post#77 » Tue May 23, 2017 12:53 pm

If the 45 ft is a true range of EoV/FotG, i dont see point specing into it anymore. I woke up of the sweet dream breaking my top sc heal 600k:(
Spoiler:
@ Rida: Nerf Zealot stagger!
Slacking (checking out EvE)

Marsares

Post#78 » Tue May 23, 2017 1:50 pm

Telperien wrote:If the 45 ft is a true range of EoV/FotG, i dont see point specing into it anymore. I woke up of the sweet dream breaking my top sc heal 600k:(
Spoiler:
@ Rida: Nerf Zealot stagger!
First world problems.

Someone else reported still being able to do 10.5k in a single heal. If that is the case, something gotta give. In this instance: range.

Risk vs reward, you know?
Karak-Norn /// Asildur - RR100 WL /// Marsares - RR95 AM /// Nirnaeth - RR64 SW

Ads
Telperien

Post#79 » Tue May 23, 2017 2:02 pm

I wasnt quite serious. From my POV I`ll live w/out those spells, never was fun of them, was fun running kiter with group heal on 1.5s CD but I think single BE is enough of buff for AM.
Slacking (checking out EvE)

roadkillrobin

Post#80 » Tue May 23, 2017 2:19 pm

I belive they made unaffected by healdebuffs again but added arange limit of 45ish feet from the caster. Its still situational useble in warbands but i think going full out healing with Ill take that build is gonna function better. I wont spec for it anymore atleast.