Patch Notes 20/5/2017

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Collateral

Re: Patch Notes 20/5/2017

Post#31 » Sat May 20, 2017 11:57 am

Natherul wrote:
Collateral wrote:So I can finally punt the pesky WLs :D
Yes but there is nothing preventing them from pouncing you once they have landed again, so make sure to punt them off cliffs :twisted:
That's exactly what I meant muahahaha :twisted: :twisted:

Ads
xanderous

Post#32 » Sat May 20, 2017 12:20 pm

Maybe now destruction players will stop complaining about WL's but i doubt it.
Bashgutz RR82 Borc Vaseryn RR61 SM Krantz RR82 Knight Corvinus RR70 Chosen Mormonty RR72 IB
Starkus RR70 BG Snaptz RR83 SH Plagueis RR81 Magus Alec RR85 Engie Sourgazt RR69 Shaman
Kreaver RR80 Marauder Dugald RR75 Slayer

suran67

Post#33 » Sat May 20, 2017 12:36 pm

Nice! I'm glad changes are coming, if only they were changing Grace WP's instead of Wrath.....
But very glad some action is happening. Keep it up! One day 2H healing will make a glorious return #pray
Xam(insert), Eater of the eggs <Salt Factory>
XamRoar WL 40-60+
Xamtastic WP 40-50+
Xamblaze KOBS 40-40+
XamFlame BW 40-50+

Xam...etc

Aurandilaz

Post#34 » Sat May 20, 2017 12:38 pm

xanderous wrote:Maybe now destruction players will stop complaining about WL's but i doubt it.
?
They fixed bugs that WLs were freely allowed to exploit previously; their high burst damage is still ruining smallscale action.
Maybe with these changes they can no longer pull through keep walls, our pounce out of nowhere to keep walls, which is a good step into the proper direction when it comes to balancing the class to "normal" levels. :)

Marsares

Post#35 » Sat May 20, 2017 12:40 pm

xanderous wrote:Maybe now destruction players will stop complaining about WL's but i doubt it.
No cooldown on pounce, pounce in mid air, fetch through obstacles, pet that runs through the wall, undefendable pet CC, recently a bug with 1k fall damage on fetch (is that fixed yet?)... and all that coupled with very good mobility, medium armour, the best armour debuff (in an armour meta) and some of the best burst.

I had a RR100WL and got a RR42 one here and I know how good the class is. I was a strong opponent of the CD on Pounce, but all the other changes I am fully behind as WL stood out head and shoulders above most classes - and will remain to be a very very strong class with this patch.

The only area where it is lacking is in Warband play.
Karak-Norn /// Asildur - RR100 WL /// Marsares - RR95 AM /// Nirnaeth - RR64 SW

DokB

Post#36 » Sat May 20, 2017 1:07 pm

I'm still seeing White Lions pouncing mid air.
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

Ringobloodtheork

Post#37 » Sat May 20, 2017 1:28 pm

Awesome work, look forward playing my shammy, my cat and I approve, love the balance changes.

freshour
Banned

Post#38 » Sat May 20, 2017 1:45 pm

wargrimnir wrote:[Class Changes]

Careers - Shaman/Archmage

- Fury of Da Green/ Energy of Vaul now does regular healing type as opposed to raw healing type
So I guess you can change the type of healing on an ability... So the DoK/WP lifetap being changed to direct healing is possible... Well, not sure why anyone didn't just say it was lol.

Glad melee WP got the buff. Their single target burst is now 100% superior to melee dok so hopefully DoK's CoV and CoC will get some love to bring the proc's back in to even out the burst. Good changes, just frustrated how I was told yesterday that you can't change the healing type and then this patch note... a healing type was changed lol.

Ads
Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#39 » Sat May 20, 2017 1:59 pm

freshour wrote:
wargrimnir wrote:[Class Changes]

Careers - Shaman/Archmage

- Fury of Da Green/ Energy of Vaul now does regular healing type as opposed to raw healing type
So I guess you can change the type of healing on an ability... So the DoK/WP lifetap being changed to direct healing is possible... Well, not sure why anyone didn't just say it was lol.

Glad melee WP got the buff. Their single target burst is now 100% superior to melee dok so hopefully DoK's CoV and CoC will get some love to bring the proc's back in to even out the burst. Good changes, just frustrated how I was told yesterday that you can't change the healing type and then this patch note... a healing type was changed lol.
Looks like they can ;D
But still dat freaking am/shm life tap suxx like hell !
so easy to get 8k + heals .... and with healdebuff wow just 4-5 k heal :D
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

peterthepan3

Post#40 » Sat May 20, 2017 2:04 pm

Dps dok needs no love imo. Wp has better burst initially, but devour essence + dual wield + 2 dmg procs + perma aoe hd still makes dok 10x more potent.