Ads

Changelog 28/10/16

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Marsares

Re: Changelog 28/10/16

Post#11 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:28 pm

Azarael wrote:
Glorian wrote:So for t4 RAM You Need to be part of an lvl 20 Guild.

Right?
Correct. I need to make sure any player who will try to sabotage a realm has a guild I can use as collateral :)
Might also encourage people to play in guilds more, which can only be a good thing!

Lots in this patch. Thanks, Azareal. Will take some time to digest this and understand the impact on the campaign! Nice to see some buffs to classes that need it (e.g. Shaman/AM) and some nerfs to classes that have always been in the Meta because they outperform anything else (e.g. WP/DOK, Mara, KOTBS). Still got some way to go with getting the various arche-types on par, but it's another good step forward.

Azareal, with keep upgrades and the need to be in a R20 guild to deploy a ram, are we going to see keep claiming by guilds soon? That may bring some more realm pride back, plus encourage guilds to actively participate in levelling and defending a keep.
Last edited by Marsares on Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Karak-Norn /// Asildur - RR100 WL /// Marsares - RR95 AM /// Nirnaeth - RR64 SW

Ads
Styrkarr
Former Staff

Post#12 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:29 pm

Razielhell wrote:
Styrkarr

- Fixed T2 Empire PQ : Wayshrine of Sigmar
You mean T2 Chaos PQ.It belongs on Destruction. 8-)
Yes, it's Destruction. :roll:
CCM

peterthepan3

Post#13 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:36 pm

nice changes :)

Glorian

Post#14 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:36 pm

Azarael wrote:
Glorian wrote:So for t4 RAM You Need to be part of an lvl 20 Guild.
Right?
Correct. I need to make sure any player who will try to sabotage a realm has a guild I can use as collateral :)
That was actually what I was fearing. :D

Overall great patch. Slight engie buff-nerf and turret nerf. But everything tolerable.
Fix of area effects is also great.

What will Happen to the already bought siege weapons?
Last edited by Glorian on Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zak68

Post#15 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:37 pm

does the proximity of a contested zone to the relative capital city have any effect on upgrading/degrading timer ?
in other words are all contested zone equal ?

Tiggo
Former Staff

Post#16 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:40 pm

this is really a great patch. More and more i think people get a grasp where rvr is heading and why we do changes.

Really looking forward playing this weekend.
- Martock - Tiggo - Antigonos - Mago - Hamilkar - Melquart
- Smooshie (Destro)

BarbaPapa

Post#17 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:43 pm

Most Changes sound pretty good, The one i dont like is that People are "forced" to join a Guild to deploy Rams.

th3gatekeeper

Post#18 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:43 pm

Holy patch balls batman. This is amazing! MUCH needed changes to RVR, this is awesome!! I dont know what I love most, do I have to choose? Its ALL awesome!!!!
BarbaPapa wrote:Most Changes sound pretty good, The one i dont like is that People are "forced" to join a Guild to deploy Rams.
I love this change, maybe people will stop being lazy and anti-social and join guilds so it encourages more population in the game.

Nothing is more demoralizing than getting online to 5 people online in your guild, and supposedly being in the most active NA guild...

It encourages people to play together. 110% behind this change
Last edited by th3gatekeeper on Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sulfuras - Knight
Viskag - Chosen
Ashkandi - Swordmaster
Syzzle - Bright Wizard
Curz - Marauder
Andrithil - Blackguard

Ads
roadkillrobin

Post#19 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:44 pm

Sugestion (From a player that mainly plays Destruction btw) Marauder have a tactic that ignores 50% Armor pen on Mutated abillties. Thus making Wrecking Ball alot better with 100% dmg increase.
I would really like to sugest making Whirling Axe deal Spirit dmg as it fits with the whole High Elf theme aswell as better mirror ballance.

Have to try out the new RVR changes before commenting on it.
But all the other changes looks really good Nice Job.

Koradrell

Post#20 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:50 pm

Thanks Aza and all the Devs for this. Can't wait to test the changes and report some feedback.