Recent Topics

Ads

Changelog 07/01

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Jaycub

Re: Changelog 07/01

Post#61 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:43 pm

I thought it acted like MDPS, looked it up on the career trainer. It's even better than I thought :^)
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

Ads
Azarael

Post#62 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:44 pm

Tesq wrote:I dont need to read 19 pages, you are giving 1 free tactic to 1 class and not like it's a rotation related tactic, i dont think that dps wp is so subpar ( to dps dok ) to have more than him 1 tactic... (considering how much from kobs they can be buff and their +25% parry buff)

As i dont care directly cos i like play heal on my dok and not dps but if i would have a dps dok this would be just unfair.
Oh look. You not only failed to post in the relevant thread, you also asserted that you didn't even need to read the discussion in which the flaws of WP, NOT DoK, were outlined.

If your point is that 2H WP is now better than dualling DoK, we'll rectify that. If you're trying to suggest that 2H WP was viable before... well, let me ask you, how much abuse have you received today for choosing to play shielded Chosen? If the answer is "none", no room to talk I'm afraid.
Jaycub wrote:It's still a nice buff even to those guarded Doks/WP, AoE detaunt is your get out of jail free card when your tank gets punted away from you, and allows you to survive those seconds without guard pretty much as if nothing happened unless you are getting beat on by like 3 sorcs out of detaunt range.
The change was made under the assumption that 2h WP/ dualling DoK should not be a primary recipient of Guard. Nothing's perfect.

dave2278

Post#63 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:46 pm

Ulnac the Shambler where is he?

Genisaurus
Former Staff

Post#64 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:48 pm

dave2278 wrote:Ulnac the Shambler where is he?
The last place you look for him.

Jaycub

Post#65 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:52 pm

It's nice for that aspect for sure, it would be nice if you where able to get WP/DoK into a position where they could be ran outside the 2-2-2 meta into a group comp like Knight>WP>RP>GraceWP>Slayer>SW/BW.

Where the GraceWP is taking the 2nd tank slot and acting as a semisupport role, and the group is setup where the slayer has guard and the rdps is expected to be able to survive without guard, and the grace WP only needing it in a few situations.

But i think this brings out a big problem showing just how good the kotbs/chosen is in that solo tank role compared to every other tank because of auras etc...
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

Tesq

Post#66 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:03 pm

Spoiler:
Azarael wrote:
Tesq wrote:I dont need to read 19 pages, you are giving 1 free tactic to 1 class and not like it's a rotation related tactic, i dont think that dps wp is so subpar ( to dps dok ) to have more than him 1 tactic... (considering how much from kobs they can be buff and their +25% parry buff)

As i dont care directly cos i like play heal on my dok and not dps but if i would have a dps dok this would be just unfair.
Oh look. You not only failed to post in the relevant thread, you also asserted that you didn't even need to read the discussion in which the flaws of WP, NOT DoK, were outlined.

If your point is that 2H WP is now better than dualling DoK, we'll rectify that. If you're trying to suggest that 2H WP was viable before... well, let me ask you, how much abuse have you received today for choosing to play shielded Chosen? If the answer is "none", no room to talk I'm afraid.
Jaycub wrote:It's still a nice buff even to those guarded Doks/WP, AoE detaunt is your get out of jail free card when your tank gets punted away from you, and allows you to survive those seconds without guard pretty much as if nothing happened unless you are getting beat on by like 3 sorcs out of detaunt range.
The change was made under the assumption that 2h WP/ dualling DoK should not be a primary recipient of Guard. Nothing's perfect.
My point is not that wp is better than dok , both are subpare as dps but this does not mean you just give one of em and not to the other one a free aoe 50% damage debuff spamable tactic. Sy about wrong section i just wanted to point it here.

Azarael

Post#67 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:06 pm

Yes, I knew this would come in for some criticism. The fact is that I know WP, but I don't know DoK's performance that well, so it was more of a risk to potentially overbuff DoK than it was to experiment with WP.

deadtime

Post#68 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:45 pm

Repeatable Stalkers Quest:

Looks like you cant accept the quests again if you had already finished them.
Cant do them again on all Chars they are finally finished.
Can accept them again on Chars just finished after Patch.

Maybe worth a look

Ads
Luth

Post#69 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:49 pm

Genisaurus wrote:
Tholkienn wrote:I have a bug to re take some quest for the Stalker.
This is something we're aware of - the quest will no longer be saved to the "completed quests" list for a character, allowing it to be retaken. However, the record is still saved for people who have already completed it.

Expect a fix "Soon."

Jail

Post#70 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:49 pm

Penril wrote:
Jail wrote:
Penril wrote:Game is not meant to be balanced around 1v6.
Okay Albert Einstein
Obviously it was a joke, which you didnt understand. Anyway... Are you really saying a DPS WP has a chance against 6 half-decent players?

I wonder what Bretin would think of that...
I dont care what he thinks :lol: