Patch Notes 21/06/2024

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Gunlinger

Re: Patch Notes 21/06/2024

Post#61 » Sun Jun 23, 2024 8:02 am

With the cooldown of ID set to 15 sec when not having Accuracy slottet, then its duration should be at fixed 8 sec while Accuracy is not slottet.

Ads
Jildaz

Post#62 » Sun Jun 23, 2024 8:37 am

I like the change of nerfing AOE which is way too powerfull.

As many said, using one single spec Aoe for slayers as efficient in ST was a joke.
But now the 2H spec, or ST one need some love. Accuracy becoming mandatory for any spec is not good. Now that the dual wield spec is not "that" good anymore for ST, its time to give a viable 2H Spec (should be easy, just reduce the 75% bonus in yellow to 50% but no longer exhaust rage on spell which require greatweapon i-e those with CD)

Changes on WL to reduce this dumb aoe spec is on a good way too, but damn the pet is still useless, pathing is aweful, a single little rock in the environment make him loose the LoS.
It can't catch up anything running even with the speed tactic slotted... while Mara still can pull thru walls or on keeps ..

Good patch overall :)
Gwelthas : WL 86 The Eternal Host
Gwelthaz : IB 86 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Gweltaz : SL 83 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Ashitakah : SW 82 The Eternal Host

Gwelth : marauder 80
Gwelt : BG 81

nitewofl

Post#63 » Sun Jun 23, 2024 11:30 am

I dont understand why they dont just nerf healing in this game in scenarios and pvp its pretty stupid being able to have heals on you and keep up fights forever its dumb concept which killed this game in the first place.

Zxul

Post#64 » Sun Jun 23, 2024 12:05 pm

nitewofl wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 11:30 am I dont understand why they dont just nerf healing in this game in scenarios and pvp its pretty stupid being able to have heals on you and keep up fights forever its dumb concept which killed this game in the first place.
Its not the healing that is the problem, especially that you can debuff healing by up to 75%. Its Guard stacking with Challenge, +Distracting Bellow for extra fun, resulting in toons with 0 investment into defense still having up to 70%+ dmg mitigation.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Wdova

Post#65 » Sun Jun 23, 2024 2:58 pm

Fey wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 2:00 am The devs have been perfectly clear from the very beginning. This server is NOT AoR. It's never been AoR. They have a very different vision, and it's their server so more power to them. It's been ten years, and it's still chugging along. For free no less. I for one still view this as an essential game.
Well thats new for me. I thought theyr main focus was stay as close as possible to AOR, adress some of its issues and bring some classes that were overperforming on live in line with others.

If this is true, its time to look for fun elswere for me.
"Quickness is the essence of the war."

Sun Tzu

Loans

Post#66 » Sun Jun 23, 2024 3:50 pm

Wdova wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 2:58 pm
Fey wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 2:00 am The devs have been perfectly clear from the very beginning. This server is NOT AoR. It's never been AoR. They have a very different vision, and it's their server so more power to them. It's been ten years, and it's still chugging along. For free no less. I for one still view this as an essential game.
Well thats new for me. I thought theyr main focus was stay as close as possible to AOR, adress some of its issues and bring some classes that were overperforming on live in line with others.

If this is true, its time to look for fun elswere for me.

I remember at the beginning they wanted to do a different game then at some point like recently they wanted to be like Live but I don't see anything close to live server.
At the end of the day I think most of us wanted the same copy of AoR with some QoL changes, maybe some small adjustments here and there and that's it!
Right now I'd log maybe one time a month just to check the recent changes then log off and wait the next patch I don't have any incentive to log everyday and stick around.

Hazmy
Former Staff

Post#67 » Tue Jun 25, 2024 5:21 pm

Patch Notes have been updated a couple of times with the correct Damage Formula for Marauders and White Lions.

Please note, this is not a change in balance - original numbers and values were incorrectly set.

Affected Notes:

- White Lion's Whirling Axe
- Marauder's Wrecking Ball

neutrino

Post#68 » Tue Jun 25, 2024 6:07 pm

The magus changes are coming along....
Home of Warhammer Drow "Old School"!

Ads
LocXar

Post#69 » Wed Oct 23, 2024 11:00 pm

gzofsparta wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 5:59 pm Since patch, when i try to launch the game, i get the message:
Error (ArchiveAsset Art 962cf11b46a35542 f5ef6132) Unknown!
This pops up when the launcher downloads the files and reaches 74/76.
i press X, i try again. and the same thing happens.
Whats wrong? how can i fix this? thank you in advance.
I have exact the same Problem at the moment :/

Ilathira

Post#70 » Fri Oct 25, 2024 8:34 pm

LocXar wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2024 11:00 pm
gzofsparta wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 5:59 pm Since patch, when i try to launch the game, i get the message:
Error (ArchiveAsset Art 962cf11b46a35542 f5ef6132) Unknown!
This pops up when the launcher downloads the files and reaches 74/76.
i press X, i try again. and the same thing happens.
Whats wrong? how can i fix this? thank you in advance.
I have exact the same Problem at the moment :/
I have the same problem. I tried pretty much everything ... today I reinstalled the game ... same error. Is there any solution to this?