Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 13/01/2022

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Toshutkidup

Re: Patch Notes 13/01/2022

Post#11 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:15 am

The concept of DR was great, the reality of it was sub par.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

Ads
Skullgrin

Post#12 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:58 pm

ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:24 pm Kill recording

- Details about PvP kills are now recorded. More to come soon.

Interesting! I have so many questions about this, the foremost being will this feature will be public? I could see it being used to confirm a kill, say if bounties were placed on players by guilds... :lol:
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

daje88

Post#13 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:13 pm

Skullgrin wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:58 pm
- Details about PvP kills are now recorded. More to come soon.

Interesting! I have so many questions about this, the foremost being will this feature will be public? I could see it being used to confirm a kill, say if bounties were placed on players by guilds... :lol:

Also some "most wanted" mechanic would be really cool, like at a certain point during rvr, the person with highest number of kills in the lake will become most wanted, his position on the map can be seen from players of the other realm (more like the area where he's moving, maybe not in real time but with some update every x minutes so it will be harder to track him down) and killing him can drop a crate or a bag or whatever.
Spoiler:

wonshot

Post#14 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:38 pm

Nice to see DR removed tbh. It seemed to be buggy and only happen when the original realm assigned keeps were under siege. And even in extreme cases of having 4/4 BOs and running supplies off cooldown it could still proc if too many players were in keep range.

I do agree with the intention of penalties for overly defensive gameplay of turtling within a keep but DR didnt really seem to prevent, limmit or stop this gameplay.
Instead, it would maybe be worth looking at AP regen or morale rates for keep sieges, as these do tend to stall out too much "building time" between the 3min oil respawntimers, attackers building M4s, respawners out of Line of Sight running back to the keep, you basicly only have 2-3 pushes within that 10min timer of when the doors respawn. That is not a whole not of action and too much standing around in the "preparing" for a storm attack and not exactly engaging gameplay imho.

Morale rate gain increased while within keeprange could maybe be a thing? or tie it to aao, or a new version of DR debuff. Feels like there are options to limmit these long preparation situations that Funnels create.
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO