Ads

Patch Notes 24/06/2020

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
UnspeakableOath

Re: Patch Notes 24/06/2020

Post#11 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:04 pm

Agreed, Loki.

Each patch continues to make SW worse and worse.

Instead of correcting the cost of Glass Arrow, it has simply been turned off for an entire spec, costing them huge DPS considerations in a spec that already had little viability.

You can stop now. SW is deader than dead.

Ads
satanicomoderno

Post#12 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:09 pm

Why change SW if you guys nerf this every week? There is no explanation for that. SW is becoming broken with it. Hope you guys don't touch WL, because it's going to become another broken class like SW.

RIP SW.

jvlosky

Post#13 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:11 pm

Who else is dreading the SH rework, my guess is they are gonna end up as a stronger class than where they are now where as SW has turned into a meme at this point.

Stop killing him! He's already dead!

Kaelang

Post#14 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:14 pm

Server has been taken down for an emergency hotfix. Will be back up once it's sorted.

Sorry it happened during prime, but things need to be addressed pretty quickly sometimes.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

chargedbolt

Post#15 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:15 pm

lol @ the ranged sw changes

Might as well scrap the changes that were made, as this is almost worse.

SugarFingers

Post#16 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:18 pm

People saying SW is already dead, you mean SW is dead for PVE right? you clearly don't do PVP much

UnspeakableOath

Post#17 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:22 pm

I'm sure many SW players would be interested in hearing what POSITIVE changes this series of "adjustments" have made to SW viability. Please enlighten us, as many of the SW I have discussed the matter with are not seeing any light at the end of this tunnel in terms of PVP role.

What do you recommend in terms of rotation, build, tactics, gear, playstyle that we all seem to be missing?

cursedflesh

Post#18 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:24 pm

can you pls at last consider asking sw players before doing weird things again?

you cant get away from this by "we do because we can" and "if you dont like it, we dont want you here" (both © wargrimnir) anymore

Last edited by cursedflesh on Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:46 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Garrth - order, Garrmi - destro

Ads
VanHime

Post#19 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:25 pm

I think it's for the best to revert SW back to how it was from before the changes because ironically as of now only aSW has been buffed while the patch was aimed at rSW. Not to diminish the work the devs have done on it but you should go back to the drawing board while getting feedback from experienced SW players. As a ranged squig I dread the "buffs'' coming to ranged Squig to be honest.

jvlosky

Post#20 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:32 pm

I just would like to point out it is a bit wack that Barrage only drains 100 morale and while in veangance.

Within a 30 second window a marauder can drain 675 morale (225 morale every 10 seconds) with a lot more ease than a SW at full efficiency.

By default barrage drains only 100 morale while in veangance that is a 10 second buff every 30 seconds. So in a 30 second window SW can only drain 200 morale where Marauder gets to drain 675 in that same window with less use of global cooldowns, less use of AP and ease of use as they just have to hit one button and forget about it.

The debate can be said that 'OMG a SW with a SM using Whispering Winds lets you Spam Barrage during Veangance' Well even with an SM and no CD on Barrage you can only still get 6 Barrage spams within that same 30 second window (6 global cooldowns at 1.5 seconds each = 9 seconds) amount to only 600 morale drained.... for a **** ton more work... .and more synchronization..... for less output

This seems to be the general trend with Order vs Destro.

Also you have to put yourself in some dangerous territory to spam Barrage, you dont want to be frontline as a Skirmisher, where as Mara wants to be in your face cause... you know that is where they need to be to do all their dmg.

They both have a 40ft range btw.