Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 30/12/2018

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Snoxx

Re: Patch Notes 30/12/2018

Post#61 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:46 pm

wonshot wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:17 pm One thing I dont follow, is the last few changes to very core and popular classes who are almost always used already, instead of focusing more on the less used specs on classes who dont have a functunallity in 6man or warbandscale fightings.

- WP/ dok get shield availability, when the class is already extremely popular

Just because a class is popular, they shouldn't fix the non-viable spec lines on that class? Stupid logic, IMHO.

WP / DoK are popular classes but only healing spec; they were (almost) unaffected by changes.

Melee healing grace WP / sacrifice DoK was a very unpopular spec, not wanted in 6man and useless in warbands. Even after the changes I see hardly anyone playing with 1h + shield, and they are still not wanted in 6man and still useless in warbands (and in case of warbands, will never be).

wrath-spec dps WP was a totally non-viable spec and really needed some love. Got much better, but still has no place in neither groups nor warbands, ofc.

wonshot wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:17 pm What I am trying to point out, is that the focus point of the changes as of last few months seem to be picked on classes that already function, or to adress playstyles that could potentially turn out to create even more issues. As a piece of feedback I would like to see more focus on classes that are underperforming, and specs who are not "viable".

Can you give examples on classes that are unpopular & underperforming?

I think magus/engineer are not wanted in 6-man but they are welcome in a warband.
WE/WH are underperforming in warbands, but they were never intended to be useful in large fights. And I wouldn't call them unpopular.

Anything else?

Ads
WuRRzAg

Post#62 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:26 pm

Hitting a class that was bringing significantly less than its mirror already.
I am seeing every order class getting better than its destro equivalent.
Then you wonder why there is this constat inbalance with population numbers (order almost always outnumber destro 3 or 2 to 1 as you all know).
Just spell it clear in the next patch notes: #ROT - Roll Order Toon.
Pizzashield - BO RR 80+
Pizzaheals - DoK RR 80+
Pizzabomb - Sorc RR 70+
Pizzachops - Choppa RR 70+

More Pizza are coming for ya Q(-.-Q)

CountTalabecland

Post#63 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:39 pm

WuRRzAg wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:26 pm Hitting a class that was bringing significantly less than its mirror already.
Then you wonder why there is this constat inbalance with population numbers (order almost always outnumber destro 3 or 2 to 1 as you all know).
Either you are a troll or plain fraudulent. Where have you been? Are you really trying to say there aren’t times on this server where Order is outnumbered for a long amount of time? Anyone remember October/November this year lol? Also, how dare you say Order doesn’t also get balanced/nerfed. Both sides get balanced so get out of here with your trash.

Edit: And by your signature you play greenskins and DoK. Are you really suggesting none of the Order counterparts to those classes aren’t equal to or less than the destro ones?

If you can’t handle class changes then this alpha server might not be the place for you.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

WuRRzAg

Post#64 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:51 pm

CountTalabecland wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:39 pm
WuRRzAg wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:26 pm Hitting a class that was bringing significantly less than its mirror already.
Either you are a troll or plain fraudulent. Where have you been? Are you really trying to say there aren’t times on this server where Order is outnumbered for a long amount of time? Anyone remember October/November this year lol? Also, how dare you say Order doesn’t also get balanced/nerfed. Both sides get balanced so get out of here with your trash.

Edit: And by your signature you play greenskins and DoK. Are you really suggesting none of the Order counterparts to those classes aren’t equal to or less than the destro ones?

If you can’t handle class changes then this alpha server might not be the place for you.
I play sometimes in the morning EU time and couple of hours afternoon EU time.
Always order locking zone after zone in the last couple of months. during the same span of time see order changes and destro nerf. Coincidence? Don't think so. People are always the same and they play the buffed side. Don't like what I think? Not my problem, and take your trash out as well my "friend".
Pizzashield - BO RR 80+
Pizzaheals - DoK RR 80+
Pizzabomb - Sorc RR 70+
Pizzachops - Choppa RR 70+

More Pizza are coming for ya Q(-.-Q)

Wam

Post#65 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:44 am

WuRRzAg wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:51 pm

Always order locking zone after zone in the last couple of months. during the same span of time see order changes and destro nerf. Coincidence? Don't think so. People are always the same and they play the buffed side. Don't like what I think? Not my problem, and take your trash out as well my "friend".
Order have generally better coverage... especially more experienced leader if Erihon is leading order in EU afternoon

Destro just a bit disorganised during this time consistantly but at times if they get organised and put up a good defence they stop orders zerging ways... and then primetime order get stopped anyways

as for balance and bias... things are generally balanced in their own way, one realm gets nice things in some areas, other realm gets different nice things in other areas...

I see why some people are upset, when they want Utility for Utility swap, not inferior runefang which chosen doesn't need and as diminishing returns from weapon skill and ini due to spirit dmg and flawless armour and as for strength well chosen's damage got nerfed heavily in the past so its role is not DPS... so it becomes a less viable choice and doesn't bring enough to the table in comparison to black ork / black guard in small scaler teams...

Can also see why it got nerfed because of its stack potential in certain setups, pretty sure melee SW had nice stack potential for crit too but it is what it is.
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Onemantankwall

Post#66 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:05 am

Chosen got scrapped. logged on my ib orders running 4 FULL wbs logged right on back out, neither side is winning this mess... zerg lead says "least this is easy" :roll: is that what the community wants, Boring easiness? Count me out.
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!

bulgy70
Suspended

Post#67 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:58 am

Wam wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:44 am

Order have generally better coverage... especially more experienced leader if Erihon is leading order in EU afternoon

Destro just a bit disorganised during this time consistantly but at times if they get organised and put up a good defence they stop orders zerging ways... and then primetime order get stopped anyways

as for balance and bias... things are generally balanced in their own way, one realm gets nice things in some areas, other realm gets different nice things in other areas...

I see why some people are upset, when they want Utility for Utility swap, not inferior runefang which chosen doesn't need and as diminishing returns from weapon skill and ini due to spirit dmg and flawless armour and as for strength well chosen's damage got nerfed heavily in the past so its role is not DPS... so it becomes a less viable choice and doesn't bring enough to the table in comparison to black ork / black guard in small scaler teams...

Can also see why it got nerfed because of its stack potential in certain setups, pretty sure melee SW had nice stack potential for crit too but it is what it is.
What rock have you been hidding under? what has been going on over the last 6 -7 weeks has nothing to do with being unorganised. The fact is each day desto has had 120 - 400 AAO, does not matter how organised a side is if it outnumbered by 2-1 it is not going to win.

ragafury

Post#68 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:18 am

bulgy70 wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:58 am
Wam wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:44 am

What rock have you been hidding under? what has been going on over the last 6 -7 weeks has nothing to do with being unorganised. The fact is each day desto has had 120 - 400 AAO, does not matter how organised a side is if it outnumbered by 2-1 it is not going to win.

like this
--- inactive ---
---guildless---

Ads
Nidwin

Post#69 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:24 am

400 aao is extremely rare bulgy70 and doesn't last long as it's probably linked to slower zone switching on our, destro, side. Can't blame the dudes and dudettes to not be fully motivated to get again rolled and trolled in the next zone.
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

bulgy70
Suspended

Post#70 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:50 am

Nidwin wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:24 am 400 aao is extremely rare bulgy70 and doesn't last long as it's probably linked to slower zone switching on our, destro, side. Can't blame the dudes and dudettes to not be fully motivated to get again rolled and trolled in the next zone.
Read my post i said 120 - 400 AAO