Recent Topics

Ads

Post launcher problems that are NOT COVERED IN THE STICKY

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
blacklegion1616

Re: Post launcher problems that are NOT COVERED IN THE STICK

Post#671 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:18 am

Error starting: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\WAR.exe' is denied.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode)
at RoRLauncher.Client.patchExe()
at RoRLauncher.Client.Handle(PacketIn packet)

Ads
Pexxy

Post#672 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:58 pm

Error unpacking:
System.IO.IOException: This Process cant claim the file C:\Users\Filip\Desktop\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\MYPHandler.dll becouse it is open in another process.
vid System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
vid System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
vid System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
vid RoRLauncher.MainWindow.Unpack(String fileName)

So i opened the task manager and sure enough there was like 5 RoR launchers there so i tried closing all of them and nothing happned then i restarden the computer and opened the launcher again and i get the same error again. Please help me

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#673 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:29 pm

Impressive thread necromancy. This one was 9 months old. Neat.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog