Recent Topics

Ads

[TUTORIALS FOR BEGINNERS] (Launching, errors...)

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Fusion45

Re: [TUTORIALS FOR BEGINNERS] (Launching, errors...)

Post#21 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:29 pm

I had the issue where I would click Connect and nothing happened. Turns out the files has the Blocked attribute set on them. Unblocking the files did the trick. See link on how to unblock

http://superuser.com/questions/38476/th ... files-in-a

Ads
viron

Post#22 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:55 pm

Thx guys for all this help on troubleshooting in this forum! =)
Found & fixed my error within 5 minutes by reading this topic, im very happy now :D

My launcher showed this error-log:
Data.myp:
System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot load Counter Name data because an invalid index '' was read from the registry.
at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.GetStringTable(Boolean isHelp)
at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.get_NameTable()
at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.get_CategoryTable()
at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.CounterExists(String category, String counter, Boolean& categoryExists)
at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.CounterExists(String machine, String category, String counter)
at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter.InitializeImpl()
at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter..ctor(String categoryName, String counterName, String instanceName, Boolean readOnly)
at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter..ctor(String categoryName, String counterName, String instanceName)
at MYPHandler.MYPHandler..ctor(String filename, del_FileTableEventHandler eventHandler_FileTable, del_FileEventHandler eventHandler_Extraction, HashDictionary hashDic)
at RoRLauncher.Client.UpdateWarData()

Problem solved by executing the linked "performance-counter.exe" at this topic:
http://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum/ ... ?f=4&t=441

THANKS AGAIN GUYS, YOU'RE GENIUS ;)

lioepd

Post#23 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:35 am

Hi everyone, so I downloaded the game via the torrent (with utorrent), please let me know if im doing soemthing wrong, the game seems to be about 10 gigs inside the folder there testpatch, war.exe and warpatch, no install launcher, i put the RoRLauncher in the warhammer folder and when i launch it and log in i get a Patch Error message saying "The patch client was unable to retrieve the file [patcher.prod.sig] from the patch server (0 total error encountered). Please try the patch operations again in a short while."
I'm not sure what im doing wrong, there is no option to unzip like i thought it would of given me and no optionto install the game, I'm kinda stumped and im sure its something super basic that im missing but im a bit of a noob, your help would be appreciated.

thanks again

Floppysavagegoat

Post#24 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:50 pm

I can login, but I cannot when I get to the game screen there are no servers for me to select

radramtv

Post#25 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:27 pm

User/Pass invalid I change pass some times and all time say invalid

Clintvb

Post#26 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:50 am

I have the same problems here, have tried every single fix that you have recommended. I am running windows 8 which is a pain in the ass. The only viable problem i can see is that my password is too long. However I don't see how that can be changed.

Clintvb

Post#27 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:09 am

I see that in the E-mail for forgetting the password it says it can be reset in the profile page.... no idea where this page might be found. thanks

VovaaA

Post#28 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:31 pm

Yaliskah wrote:I can't connect, i click on "CONNECT", nothing happens...
fixed

Ads
HICKS1986
Banned

Post#29 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:42 pm

Not to discourage new players but the server is usually taxed beyond its limit most nights, i'm not saying is a bad idea to help these chaps get into game but can i be the first here and ask maybe more players is something we need less of?

Venomx

Post#30 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:40 pm

I cant download the Packages, it alway says that the maximum of connections is reached.....

Mega is not available....