Recent Topics

Ads

Can't log in

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Phinix

Can't log in

Post#1 » Tue May 24, 2022 6:03 pm

hey all,
I hope you've been well. I can't log in any of my characters this morning... I logged in my SW, and it logged me in as my WL. And, the few seconds I was able to stay logged in, all the other characters looked disfigured, and bent out of shape. Is there a problem on my end?

Thanks.

Ads
Barboo

Re: Can't log in

Post#2 » Tue May 24, 2022 6:13 pm

Dito, can't log in. When Im in, Im in no guild, can't use mailbox and get kicked two times from the server now.

Snowhawk

Post#3 » Tue May 24, 2022 6:26 pm

Dito

rolarsen

Post#4 » Tue May 24, 2022 6:32 pm

Same here.

Shortly after logging in the NPC's slowly disappear, I can't interact with the game. Then crash to desktop or Staring screen. Connection to server lost.

Kaelang

Post#5 » Tue May 24, 2022 6:49 pm

We’re aware of the ongoing issues today and working on it.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Phinix

Post#6 » Tue May 24, 2022 7:19 pm

Thank you! 😁🙏🏻😘

Deathsaw

Post#7 » Tue May 24, 2022 8:45 pm

I had an account blocked after sending a password reset to my email... I've already opened an appeal on the forum but I haven't received any response yet. =/

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#8 » Tue May 24, 2022 10:35 pm

Deathsaw wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 8:45 pm I had an account blocked after sending a password reset to my email... I've already opened an appeal on the forum but I haven't received any response yet. =/
You did receive an answer but you ignored it.

Change your password here: ucp.php?i=ucp_profile&mode=reg_details and use a short password with only normal letters and numbers, for example: New99Pass6Word (don't make it too long)

Ads
Ashazat

Post#9 » Thu May 26, 2022 2:38 pm

having the same problem with my main char...all other are ok.
Have reported it to GM`s in game 3 time each time after a while, ticket gets removed.....but problem still persists:(

got lucky, typed in /stuck (return) 4 times in loading screen, restarted and now char seems to be fixed...:)