Recent Topics

Ads

Heavy lag until dead

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Kpi

Heavy lag until dead

Post#1 » Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:52 am

From 1 month ago, i'm having a big trouble with lag with i engage with destros in RVR. This happens in Keep and fortress mainly, but sometimes this happens too in open field. The FPS drop from 24/s to 0,5/s. But when i get killed, the games recover instatly the normal FPS rate.

I'm thinking it can be any addon, so i disabled GCDsaver, because this addons give me lag a time ago, but i have not any improve

Any idea? Thank you
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

Ads
saupreusse
Developer

Re: Heavy lag until dead

Post#2 » Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:35 pm

my only idea: delete cache, disable all addons and set "show ability effects" to self.
Try if the lag still persists after these steps.
If not, enable them again step by step until you find the culprit.

Gladiolix

Post#3 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:12 am

I'm having the exact same issue. Did you find the culprit?
LEGION OF PERKELE
Shaman - Gladiolix (rr86)
Black Orc - Oomiestompa (rr85)
Squig Herder - Bluglog (rr85)
Choppa - Poliisi (rr84)

KoBS rr70+, BW rr70+, WP rr60+

Kpi

Post#4 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:29 pm

Gladiolix wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:12 am I'm having the exact same issue. Did you find the culprit?
I'll tell u this night, after city siege, there is when i have more insane lag. From now i delete the GCDsaver, and Gatherbutton from addons folder and looks like this improve a little bit in RVR
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

Garamore

Post#5 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:21 pm

I've been finding that when you first load in to a zone if you come across a lot of people it stutters and then clears up.

Also some of the pots that were removed as they cause lag are still available just in lower level versions and are being used (the rank 40 ones got taken out but not the lower level ones)
Garamore - Chosen Garamar - Marauder Garachop - Choppa Garamor - Slayer

Warband leader for Hand of Blood

https://www.twitch.tv/therealgaramore

Gladiolix

Post#6 » Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:32 pm

Kpi wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:29 pm
Gladiolix wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:12 am I'm having the exact same issue. Did you find the culprit?
I'll tell u this night, after city siege, there is when i have more insane lag. From now i delete the GCDsaver, and Gatherbutton from addons folder and looks like this improve a little bit in RVR
I have neither of those addons so problem's got to be in different place for me at least. My primary suspects are Buffhead and Enemy and other addons that track all the damage, heals, buffs and debuffs etc. and they get overloaded when a push happens.
Garamore wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:21 pm I've been finding that when you first load in to a zone if you come across a lot of people it stutters and then clears up.

Also some of the pots that were removed as they cause lag are still available just in lower level versions and are being used (the rank 40 ones got taken out but not the lower level ones)
I know the player loading lag but it's not the same as in fort and keep pushes. Apart from the first time loading a lot people and the siege pushes, my game is pretty much lag free. Also I have seen streamers who don't have the same lag as I have when sieging, and they haven't been doing anything different than I have to avoid the game freezing lag, which in turn makes me pretty confident in saying that it's not slow potions fault either.

I'll keep you posted if I find the cause of the problem.
LEGION OF PERKELE
Shaman - Gladiolix (rr86)
Black Orc - Oomiestompa (rr85)
Squig Herder - Bluglog (rr85)
Choppa - Poliisi (rr84)

KoBS rr70+, BW rr70+, WP rr60+

Kpi

Post#7 » Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:10 pm

I cannt played the city yesterday because this don't pop... but i played a fortress without any lag yesterday. The only change i did was take down the "Texture Memory Cache" to default
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

gemgem

Post#8 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:38 am

Today, I put any spells
I got very lagging in the group

customize interface > addons > advanced > debug log > options > erro messages > logs on

A bunch of error messages "EA_PlayerStatusWindow"

i fixed this use "NoUselessMods-PlayerStatus"
viewtopic.php?f=66&t=44250

Ads
Kpi

Post#9 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:17 pm

gemgem wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:38 am Today, I put any spells
I got very lagging in the group

customize interface > addons > advanced > debug log > options > erro messages > logs on

A bunch of error messages "EA_PlayerStatusWindow"

i fixed this use "NoUselessMods-PlayerStatus"
viewtopic.php?f=66&t=44250
I just try the log combat, and i'm having Warning messages from Enemy, but not error messages
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

lumpi33

Post#10 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 12:16 am

Garamore wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:21 pm Also some of the pots that were removed as they cause lag are still available just in lower level versions and are being used (the rank 40 ones got taken out but not the lower level ones)
Oh really. That would explain some strange lags. Can somebody have a look at this?