Recent Topics

Ads

launcher problems

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
archy2004

launcher problems

Post#1 » Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:16 pm

downloaded the game installed the direct x 9 set up ran smoothly launched game launched fine but no charecter models so closed game to restart game fired up launcher had to download stuff again manifest and arts n that then the second time it started downloading 174k im like whats going on it didnt do it the first time around?? have i done something wrong?

Ads
zolio
Community Management

Re: launcher problems

Post#2 » Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:14 pm

Nope, LOTD update most likely.

Lilim
Community Management

Re: launcher problems

Post#3 » Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:40 am

archy2004 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:16 pm downloaded the game installed the direct x 9 set up ran smoothly launched game launched fine but no charecter models so closed game to restart game fired up launcher had to download stuff again manifest and arts n that then the second time it started downloading 174k im like whats going on it didnt do it the first time around?? have i done something wrong?

Hey,

check the install guide again: https://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum ... =4&t=31241

174k files are way too many files. If you need assist, jump on our RoR discord (link in my signature) and ask in #technical-advice (you can link your thread in the chat)