Recent Topics

Ads

Have to relog to equip item

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Miranor

Have to relog to equip item

Post#1 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:27 pm

I have an annoying problem with my runepriest. Almost every time I want to change an equipped item, it doesn't work. I tried right-click or drag and drop but when I do so, the item stays in my inventory and do not get equipped. If I log out and back in, I am able to equip the item normally but when I get a new item later I want to equip, I have to log out and in again.

Ads
xpander
Community Management

Re: Have to relog to equip item

Post#2 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:58 pm

Does it say anything when its not equippable? maybe you are de-bolstered to lower level if you in such zone compared to your actual level
Helpful links:

Install guide for Linux
Install guide for Windows
Offical RoR Discord

AUR package for WARAddonClient

-------------------------------------------------------------------
My Linux Gaming Videos

Miranor

Post#3 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:11 pm

xpander wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:58 pm Does it say anything when its not equippable? maybe you are de-bolstered to lower level if you in such zone compared to your actual level
It is not a class or level problem. Once I log out and back in, I can equip it. It just does nothing when I right-click on the item to equip it. If it is a bind on equip item, it even ask me if I want to equip it but when I click 'yes', nothing happens (the item stay in my bag and is not equipped). It is a wild guess, but it seems like something is not committed in the database until I log out ;)

Rydiak

Post#4 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:36 pm

By any chance are you using Rune of Breaking?
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Brimstoneshadow

Post#5 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:05 pm

Unfortunately it's a known bug. Here is the link on their bug tracker.
https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/19690

Miranor

Post#6 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:22 pm

You nailed it! The relog was fixing my problem just because I was changing my equipment before re-applying the rune! While an annoying bug, knowing about it helps a lot :)