Recent Topics

Ads

Shaman "path of mork" not working for me!

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Fakkel

Shaman "path of mork" not working for me!

Post#1 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:43 pm

Hi i have a problem. I made a shaman and got to level 19 rr 22 and wanted to spec into the heal mastery line "path of mork" For some reason i don't get the tactic "Pass it on" i spec into (yse i put a skillpoint in the tactic itself) Here is what i tried to fix it. i have an armor set that give me an extra skill in that line "path of mork". I toke the armor set off and tried a respec again/i tried another armor set that gave bonus to "Path of gork" no luck. Iv tried restarting/respec moving to tir 1 zone and back respect in tir 1.. Iv tried all i can think off and still don't work. Iv tried to spec into the skill "Shrug it off" i don't get that either. Side not i did disable addons and repaired the game in the launcher At this point I'm not sure what to do.

Shaman Lillelort rank 19 rr 22

Ads
Sulorie

Re: Shaman "path of mork" not working for me!

Post#2 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:56 pm

Try to go to an rvr zone and get bolster, then try to respec again.

PS: you shouldn't pick pass it on tactic.
Dying is no option.

Fakkel

Post#3 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:04 pm

Sulorie wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:56 pm Try to go to an rvr zone and get bolster, then try to respec again.

If you read my topic again you will see i ported to t1 and back and even tried respecing in tir 1(rvr city) I'm guessing that is what you mean by bolster ? and yes i only speced to the tactic and not over.

Sulorie

Post#4 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:00 pm

Fakkel wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:04 pm
Sulorie wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:56 pm Try to go to an rvr zone and get bolster, then try to respec again.

If you read my topic again you will see i ported to t1 and back and even tried respecing in tir 1(rvr city) I'm guessing that is what you mean by bolster ? and yes i only speced to the tactic and not over.
I meant t2-4 rvr zone bolster, because it wasn't clear from your OP, that you entered rvr zone after getting lvlup and some issues with mastery points are resolved by it.
Dying is no option.

Fakkel

Post#5 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:25 pm

Sulorie wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:00 pm

I meant t2-4 rvr zone bolster, because it wasn't clear from your OP, that you entered rvr zone after getting lvlup and some issues with mastery points are resolved by it.
I'v tried t3 - 4 now and now luck. I have also tryed specing into the 2 other mastery lines and i do get both skill and tactic from them.. Only the "path of mork" skills/tactic's that dont work

Fakkel

Post#6 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:54 pm

Iv had some luck i went out to t3 rvr and back in. Ported to ic and now its in my tactic's TY. But its red ? ain't i high enough level for it ? cant see any level req on it.

Sulorie

Post#7 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:22 pm

Fakkel wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:54 pm

Iv had some luck i went out to t3 rvr and back in. Ported to ic and now its in my tactic's TY. But its red ? ain't i high enough level for it ? cant see any level req on it.
Glad it worked. Just join some SC or get rvr bolster again and those "red" skills/tactics should work.
Dying is no option.

Fakkel

Post#8 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:04 pm

Sulorie wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:22 pm
Fakkel wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:54 pm
Glad it worked. Just join some SC or get rvr bolster again and those "red" skills/tactics should work.
Just got level 20 still don't work! :/

Ads
BluIzLucky

Post#9 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:34 pm

You might need clvl 27 for it to work, don't think bolster overrides level requirements on abilities/tactics (doesn't on equipment), but might be wrong haven't really tested.
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70

Sulorie

Post#10 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:47 pm

BluIzLucky wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:34 pm You might need clvl 27 for it to work, don't think bolster overrides level requirements on abilities/tactics (doesn't on equipment), but might be wrong haven't really tested.
Abilities and tactics from mastery trees have no level requirements.
Dying is no option.