Recent Topics

Ads

[SOLVED] Computer crashed and now cannot remember login :(

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Tom

[SOLVED] Computer crashed and now cannot remember login :(

Post#1 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:34 pm

Hi,
my computer messed up maybe 2 wks ago after a windows update. I got seriously ********* unhappy :) and decided to punish it give as good as i got (!!) and replaced it with Linux Ubuntu.. Never ever used Linux before so taken me until today to manage to get the RoR launcher to work.. seems was related to the graphics card.. but now I cannot remember my login/password.. I tried identical name/password to this forum login/password which i do remember, but it loads an empty account (well, i created a lvl 1 slayer just to get in).. maybe i had this account before i created my current.. Is there anyway to help me remember my "real" account.. it should have BO called Slapdud, BG called Qit, DOK called Critocrat and other destro toons in it? Or have i lost it somehow?

Ads
wiscel

Re: Computer crashed and now cannot remember login :(

Post#2 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:45 pm

Ah, so there you are. Was wondering what happened. See ya soon.
Nasty - R8X Squig Herder
Mehlindy - R8X Witch Elf
Donavicenta - R8X Sorceress

xpander
Community Management

Post#3 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:05 pm

Tom wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:34 pm Hi,
my computer messed up maybe 2 wks ago after a windows update. I got seriously ********* unhappy :) and decided to punish it give as good as i got (!!) and replaced it with Linux Ubuntu.. Never ever used Linux before so taken me until today to manage to get the RoR launcher to work.. seems was related to the graphics card.. but now I cannot remember my login/password.. I tried identical name/password to this forum login/password which i do remember, but it loads an empty account (well, i created a lvl 1 slayer just to get in).. maybe i had this account before i created my current.. Is there anyway to help me remember my "real" account.. it should have BO called Slapdud, BG called Qit, DOK called Critocrat and other destro toons in it? Or have i lost it somehow?

Same as your forum account. if it says password invalid, then try changing your password here in the forums. Make sure it doesnt contain symbols, just numbers and letters cause launcher is a bit picky cause it doesnt use UTF-8 encoding

if you can remember the email of your other account, try emailing [email protected]
Helpful links:

Install guide for Linux
Install guide for Windows
Offical RoR Discord

AUR package for WARAddonClient

-------------------------------------------------------------------
My Linux Gaming Videos

Tom

Post#4 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:42 pm

xpander wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:05 pm
Tom wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:34 pm Hi,

Same as your forum account. if it says password invalid, then try changing your password here in the forums. Make sure it doesnt contain symbols, just numbers and letters cause launcher is a bit picky cause it doesnt use UTF-8 encoding

if you can remember the email of your other account, try emailing [email protected]
This somehow got me to remember a few things.. I had changed it quite a while back.. but kept using the old forum profile.. after snooping around the house like a true stealther i finally found a note with the password on! I'm back in! Thanks v much triggering my memory.. however that happened :D

Tom

Post#5 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:54 pm

wiscel wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:45 pm Ah, so there you are. Was wondering what happened. See ya soon.
Oi oi Nasty, yes, been fighting "lvl 55++ Hero Computer", it was a loong fight but I'm back ;) Sent you a mail in-game.