Recent Topics

Ads

Whelp thanks anyways

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Thebolack

Whelp thanks anyways

Post#1 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:25 pm

Turns out I can't play as you're supposed to download via the torrent and my isp doesn't like that oh well good luck everyone <3
Last edited by Thebolack on Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
BluIzLucky

Re: Whelp thanks anyways

Post#2 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:53 pm

There's two options, one to download via torrent and one to download directly, try the direct one.

Also unless you are in a country where you can get in trouble for using a VPN, you can always use a VPN to bypass your ISP restrictions.
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#3 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:46 pm

Thebolack wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:25 pm Turns out I can't play as you're supposed to download via the torrent and my isp doesn't like that oh well good luck everyone <3
Some community members have uploaded the game on Google Drive, here's the latest link that I was able to find. I doubt ISPs can even block Google Drive.

Thebolack

Post#4 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:40 am

GamesBond wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:46 pm
Thebolack wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:25 pm Turns out I can't play as you're supposed to download via the torrent and my isp doesn't like that oh well good luck everyone <3
Some community members have uploaded the game on Google Drive, here's the latest link that I was able to find. I doubt ISPs can even block Google Drive.
Oh my goodness thank you so much <3