Recent Topics

Ads

Login server , not connecting.

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Tetzou

Login server , not connecting.

Post#1 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:39 am

Hey.
Been having this issue since the latest patch i think. It comes and goes, sometimes i get kicked randomly from game and cant log back in, sometimes i can get straight back in the game. Its either fixed by itself after 30secs or it can take days before its green again and i get connected to login server and be able to play.
Never had any problems before, internet works fine, connection and router is fine. So its 100% a problem with the game or the loginserver it self.
Any ideas ??
by Tetzou » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:03 pm
Problem solved. Logged on ror discord and got live help. Seamed it was corrupt files that was causing the problem.
Amazing help from the Moderater/ror crew. Also thanks from the rest of you that gave me a hand.

Case closed.
Go to full post

Ads
Lilim
Community Management

Re: Login server , not connecting.

Post#2 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:55 am

Tetzou wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:39 am Hey.
Been having this issue since the latest patch i think. It comes and goes, sometimes i get kicked randomly from game and cant log back in, sometimes i can get straight back in the game. Its either fixed by itself after 30secs or it can take days before its green again and i get connected to login server and be able to play.
Never had any problems before, internet works fine, connection and router is fine. So its 100% a problem with the game or the loginserver it self.
Any ideas ??

Hey,

maybe try a VPN if you have issues like that. The RoR Server is located in France/Paris.

moscowccm

Post#3 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:54 pm

Ответ, что надо :o

Justina

Post#4 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:55 pm

Check your connection. Enter cmd in Star Menu and then run:

ping www.google.com -t

If you are getting timeouts when you drop from the game then something is wrong with your internet.

A reset of the inet router often solves that issue. With reset I mean power off and on again.

Tetzou

Post#5 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:53 am

The connection is solid, always been.The game just times out and i get kicked, over and over. Played the game for 1.5 years now, never had a problem. The issue started with latest patch (roughly) .
Anyone wanna walk me threw the setup with a vpn, not a comp wiz really so could use the help hehe :D .

YourDarling

Post#6 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:30 pm

Have the same issue, started to have it from thursday. ping is okay, checked from cmd. Was made rel of my router, any ideas?

gloomelf

Post#7 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:37 pm

Need some help with VPN. Any advice: proper software or link... just tired of these disconnections

YourDarling

Post#8 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:49 am

Yeh its looks annoying. every 15-20 min disc.

Ads
Tetzou

Post#9 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:19 pm

*Update*

Did alot of testing , called the provider, got a new router. Everything works great.

"The SERVER has closed down your connection" is the message. Played both Guild wars 2 and Swtor in the background and both those games run with no disconnect.

It is For sure game related, a bugg or something from the last big patch? Any War staff people working on a solution ??

moscowccm

Post#10 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:57 pm

Тоже саме (((