Recent Topics

Ads

Instalation Steps missing

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Confinner

Instalation Steps missing

Post#1 » Wed May 19, 2021 5:19 am

So I tryed to install the game for the first time and it went poorly. After the miserable try I resortet to watch a video about it to understand what I was missing witch made me realise
the website just showed me Steps 0 1 2 and 4
but on the Video the guy had 3 Steps more. he got 3 5 and 6 witch would just not show up. so i tryed to download the game whit the launcher downloadet all 17 000 Data just to see that the game
opend on a black screen that doesent lead anywhere. And once I closed the launcher (after the instalation was complete) it just startet again whit the hole download. Something seems to go wrong.
I also tryed to download the torrent way. It just cant connect to peer and the download never starts.

I use Firefox but tryed out on Internet explorer and crome but the steps keep missing

Ads
Lilim
Community Management

Re: Instalation Steps missing

Post#2 » Wed May 19, 2021 5:22 am

Hey,

Here is the install guide:
viewtopic.php?f=113&t=45103

Confinner

Post#3 » Wed May 19, 2021 7:47 am

Ey thanks it did work
turns out Utorrent issend good whit the torrend data Tixati worked just fine. The video posted on the guide is actualy the one i saw allready but the missing steps didnt come back.
He has 6 Steps on his webside I still have only 3, but the guide was very helpful. Booted the game up and it worked after the second try.
So thanks for the helpful tip

xpander
Community Management

Post#4 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:46 am

What video you watched?. Could be its a bit outdated.
Helpful links:

Install guide for Linux
Install guide for Windows
Offical RoR Discord

AUR package for WARAddonClient

-------------------------------------------------------------------
My Linux Gaming Videos