Recent Topics

Ads

can't login

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
crixus28

can't login

Post#1 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:35 pm

I can't login since the begining of the afternoon, with message "your account has been suspended", someone know why ?

Thx

Ads
Rhinochild

Re: can't login

Post#2 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:37 pm

When you get to the loading screen type /stuck twice - /stuck (return) /stuck (return)
Hamskull, Hamdisc, Hamblek, Hamball, Hambean, Hambeam, etc

Haho2

Post#3 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:42 pm

its not working when you kick with "The server has closed your connection; you have been disconected"
Jetigorakar BO
Tibldorf IB

Evilest

Post#4 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:53 pm

Rhinochild wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:37 pm When you get to the loading screen type /stuck twice - /stuck (return) /stuck (return)
I had the same issue. Logging to praag dropped me to char selection, other map just hung there loading. Double stuck didn't do anything, after multiple attempts. I closed client and launcher, deleted cache, repaired files (nothing downloaded i think) and it worked. Maybe just a temporary issue, no way to know for me.

GasBandit

Post#5 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:26 pm

I just reinstalled after a long time, but trying to log in gets me "Invalid Username/Password." I've tried changing my password on the forum, didn't do the trick.

Edit - per xpander in the discord, I changed my password to less than 16 characters, no special symbols, and that works now.