Recent Topics

Ads

Scenario queue buttom not working

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Diegolino

Scenario queue buttom not working

Post#1 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:38 am

Hello I am back in game after some months. My scenario queue buttom is not working with any of my character and I am not a quitter. I tried .unlock and /reload but nothing is working, can you please help me?
Thanks a lot!

Ads
knick

Re: Scenario queue buttom not working

Post#2 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:57 am

do you use any kind of addon for queue? if so try disable it and queue with the standard button. Or take a look in the layout maybe something invisible hovering over the button preventing you from clicking it.
Knick WL RR85+
Knickli Mara RR80+

Diegolino

Post#3 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:12 am

Thanks but I have no addon and I also took a look at layout and nothing is preventing me from clicking, I also tried a repair but still it is just not working

knick

Post#4 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:48 pm

that a button is not clickable is very unusual. i suggest you go to layout editing and put your map with the button inside to another location and try it again. otherwise try a queue addon for example QQ from here (https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/queue-queuer/) the addon have its own button to queue.
Knick WL RR85+
Knickli Mara RR80+

Diegolino

Post#5 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:19 pm

thanks a lot! atm reinstalling game but if still same problem I will do that! getting crazy since days now