Recent Topics

Ads

forgotten login

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
xablau55

forgotten login

Post#1 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:13 pm

Hello guys, im comming back to play this server and i tried to login in my account and the login is not matched... idk why, but i tried to change my password and i receive one email with a password :4NNLF7SGU1X2ICWB9BTTPY8CI4ELUCGE3EZWFY9TWFQTE6VL45H its not complete, because of other ppl can get this. But the login is not matched and i forgot the login... if can help me, im will appreciate that.

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: forgotten login

Post#2 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:41 pm

xablau55 wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:13 pm Hello guys, im comming back to play this server and i tried to login in my account and the login is not matched... idk why, but i tried to change my password and i receive one email with a password :4NNLF7SGU1X2ICWB9BTTPY8CI4ELUCGE3EZWFY9TWFQTE6VL45H its not complete, because of other ppl can get this. But the login is not matched and i forgot the login... if can help me, im will appreciate that.
You need to change your password in your user profile to a shorter one.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

xablau55

Post#3 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:30 pm

i think someone hacked me... i have my login:but dont enter with the password on my email: How i solve this?

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#4 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:52 pm

Have you considered maybe not posting your login information in public forums?
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

xablau55

Post#5 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:37 pm

no, im shure abbout that. Its impossible to recovery? i have all informations of my account! Its su**s to levelling again please, help me