Recent Topics

Ads

[MJ PLEASE] Account lost !

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
ChaplainKazzrak

[MJ PLEASE] Account lost !

Post#1 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:56 pm

Hello ,

I have lost my accout on WarOnline I just remember the name of the Chara can you please help me ?

And then when I log in I only saw weapons it's like if the char is a gosth how fix it please ?

Ads
Lilim
Community Management

Re: [MJ PLEASE] Account lost !

Post#2 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:03 pm

ChaplainKazzrak wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:56 pm And then when I log in I only saw weapons it's like if the char is a gosth how fix it please ?

hey,

close your game and launcher, open your launcher again and wait for updates....otherwise check the install guide.

How to Install:
+ Stop your Torrent from seeding (close it, maybe check your task manager)
+ Move the Warhammer Online - Return of Reckoning outside the ReturnofReckoning-March2020 folder and move it to c:\ ... for instance move it to c:\Games
(but NOT inside c:\ Program Files or c:\ Program Files (x86); it should be in a folder which it have write access)
+ Remove the write-protection from all the files in the Warhammer Online - Return of Reckoning folder.
(right click on the War Online - RoR folder > properties > disable the read-only box)
+ Check that your whole Warhammer Online - Return of Reckoning folder is whitelisted in your Antivirus program and check if your Firewall or Maleware doesn't interfere with the install.
+ You may also try running the launcher with Administrator privileges.
(Right click on the RoRLauncher.exe > properties > run administrator)
+ Run the RoRLauncher.exe
+ Let it update (sometimes it needs a few seconds until it starts)
+ Exit launcher and rerun it again
+ Repeat the last 2-steps until there is no update left
+ Launch the game

!!! [If you don't have DirectX 9.0c, installed it is required, and now this is also included in the torrent. In the ReturnOfReckoning-March2020 folder find the dx90c folder, open that and run DXSETUP.exe]

DrKaz

Post#3 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:59 am

Tell me long time ago I have create 2chara : kazzrak and kazrak and I have déete them ( they was low level ) since impossible to use the name again it's possible for you to check what's happen ? Usually no one use this name and you can see they was on my account , thanks flr your help game work now :)

xpander
Community Management

Post#4 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:27 am

Helpful links:

Install guide for Linux
Install guide for Windows
Offical RoR Discord

AUR package for WARAddonClient

-------------------------------------------------------------------
My Linux Gaming Videos

DrKaz

Post#5 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:30 pm

It's the second one the level 4 could you please delete him ? thanks you :)

DrKaz

Post#6 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:49 pm

By the way , I have sent a message on my chara on my lost account ( lost the mail ) Elandair , level 1 I would like send it to Elendair ( with a en ) it's possible to transfer it ? i'm really sorry for disturb you

xpander
Community Management

Post#7 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:32 pm

you have to PM a GM ingame or here i guess, i don't think its that easy though, you have to really prove its your char... otherwise everyone can come and claim that please delete this and that, just to get the name
Helpful links:

Install guide for Linux
Install guide for Windows
Offical RoR Discord

AUR package for WARAddonClient

-------------------------------------------------------------------
My Linux Gaming Videos