Update on 07/05/2021 (EASIEST SOLUTION):
Lilim contacted me about someone else struggling with this issue. The solution was changing the system language of Windows to English, and the "İ problem of Turkish language" seemed to vanish. I tried it, and it was true.
So the easiest solution is: Changing the system language to English! You can take it back to Turkish after every PATCH. But you must patch the game with English system language no matter what.
If you want to deal with it manually, here is your solution. (I'm letting this stay here in the sake of days of effort I made to accomplish this.)
When I first downloaded the game for about 2-3 months ago, I encountered an issue. I downloaded the game via torrent and I was very excited about this new MMO I was going to play! After i did the steps for downloading and installing the game, I double-clicked the launcher and there it was. After the downloading of manifest and checking of game files ("*.myp"s I think??) I was faced against ~17000 files to download! Because of my bad inturnet connection, when i checked it would take another 14 hours to play the game. I was frustrated. And I started to look deeply in forum and found the main discord of the server. I joined there and posted some messages to the technical-advice text-chat. Lilim was there for me! xoxo. But apperently we couldn't found a solution then. I was already wasted 16 hours since the occasion occured and I had not intention to let it go to waste. So I tried couple of desperate things, ofc nothing worked. After that when I re-extract the game files and clicked the launcher, I saw 2 little files created themselves and set their data sizes to smt like 2MB. THERE THEY WERE!!! I FOUND THEM!! After this revelation, it was not too hard to have the solution, so please follow the instructions carefully.
TLDR; If you have an issue while running the launcher and having about 17000 files to download, here is the solution.
1-Do everything in the "Big Thread of Installation" -> viewtopic.php?f=4&t=31241
2-Go to your game folder
3-Copy your "interface.myp" and paste it to the same folder and rename it as "ınterface.myp" (omit the double-quotes)(and yes we have "ı" character as the lowercase of "I" and this is what causes the problem)
4-Do the same with "audio.myp". Copy-paste and rename it as "audıo.myp".
5-Be sure that you have four of these files at the same time in your game folder. ("audıo.myp" and "ınterface.myp" just tricks the launcher, if you only have them you can not access to in-game interface-so you can not see anything in game and launcher is trying to download a ton of files because it can't see what it wants to see- I mean the files with lowercase i...-)
6-After these steps, try to execute RoRLauncher.exe and let it slowly do its job at the background while you are sipping your tea.
See you in the great fights! Don't xrealm(or do! It's up to you, but don't. ), please? :3
If you want to contact me in game, I play on order side and Talatriel is my main. (If you can log in game, the problem is solved lol) But I will check this post often.
A new fix have been added. We were not able to see some of the item visuals in the game as i stated here -> viewtopic.php?f=4&t=42920. This was because after we copied and pasted the files we also forgot to copy them back after the patch. (But that is not the fix for the issue! Read all the post!)
We download the game -> march2020 interface and march2020 audio myp's exist.
We copy march2020 interface and march2020 audio's and change their names to workaround the issue
Launcher patches our newly added files and lets call them january2021 "ınterface" and january 2021 "audıo"
We don't copy that back to interface and audio myp's which run the game instead of "ınterface" and "audıo" myps.
After I figured this one out I changed the interface and audio myp's to new versions with copy-pasting and renaming. But I had a lot of problems with backpack window, flight master window etc. So with the huge help of Lilim (a lot of shoutouts to her) I have found that the patched items were also corrupted! (I try to write everything I figure out and this one I couldn't figure out why. Maybe something about launcher and the Turkish dotted I problem again? I don't know...) I asked Lilim if she can send me all the file sizes of the files in her RoR directory. With a quick crosscheck, I found that "patched" interface and "patched" data myp's are not equally sized in my directory. I asked her if she can send me the files, she helped with that too. When I changed the new files with the old ones, the game worked with right item visuals.
TLDR; If you experience visual item bugs in backpack (e.g. Coins not showing, Bugman's Brewery cloak is not visible in backpack etc.) and you followed all the steps in this topic, here is the solution. Download the myp files and change them with the ones in your RoR directory.
Link for data.myp and interface.myp(06.02.2021) -> Click click!
Updated by Lilim (14.05.2021) for interface.myp -> Interface.myp