Recent Topics

Ads

Launcher problem, can not connect.

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
orillah
Posts: 164

Launcher problem, can not connect.

Post#1 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:07 pm

My launcher seems to have problem connecting to game servers, after starts it always trying to connect which took minimum of 2 minutes, than its red web server error.

Yesterday i managed to go past this from 10th try to "download manifest part" but after that no success.

I tried several troubleshooting methods that I managed to find on forums:
1) Precisely followed installation guide and made several complete reinstalls - both through direct download and torrent.
2) Followed troubleshooting method described my problem in F.A.Q section
Spoiler:
Web Server appears red / Login Server appears yellow:

- This happens if the World server is down. There's a server status thread here.

- How to fix this problem (when it's not caused by the World server being down!):

1. click on start
2. type into the search-box cmd (before clicking enter press ctrl+shift) then also enter while holding them (runs cmd as admin)
3. the cmd window open up
4. type in:

netsh winsock reset catalog (resets winsock entries to install values)
netsh int ipv4 reset reset.log (resets ipv4 to install values)
netsh int ipv6 reset reset.log (reset ipv6 to install values)

5. restart the computer
6. log-in and enter the battlefield!
Nothing seems to help. Always end up like this https://imgur.com/a/mRWzXng

Ads
User avatar
Lilim
Advisor
Posts: 566

Re: Launcher problem, can not connect.

Post#2 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:44 pm

Spoiler:
orillah wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:07 pm
My launcher seems to have problem connecting to game servers, after starts it always trying to connect which took minimum of 2 minutes, than its red web server error.

Yesterday i managed to go past this from 10th try to "download manifest part" but after that no success.

I tried several troubleshooting methods that I managed to find on forums:
1) Precisely followed installation guide and made several complete reinstalls - both through direct download and torrent.
2) Followed troubleshooting method described my problem in F.A.Q section
Spoiler:
Web Server appears red / Login Server appears yellow:

- This happens if the World server is down. There's a server status thread here.

- How to fix this problem (when it's not caused by the World server being down!):

1. click on start
2. type into the search-box cmd (before clicking enter press ctrl+shift) then also enter while holding them (runs cmd as admin)
3. the cmd window open up
4. type in:

netsh winsock reset catalog (resets winsock entries to install values)
netsh int ipv4 reset reset.log (resets ipv4 to install values)
netsh int ipv6 reset reset.log (reset ipv6 to install values)

5. restart the computer
6. log-in and enter the battlefield!
Nothing seems to help. Always end up like this https://imgur.com/a/mRWzXng
Hey,

I have some questions, what install guide did you read?
In my eyes, this is a connection issue on your side....Your firewall or antivirus interfers with your connection.
Whiteliste the whole RoR folder, check your firewall and maybe use a VPN.

orillah
Posts: 164

Re: Launcher problem, can not connect.

Post#3 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:19 pm

Spoiler:
Lilim wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:44 pm
Spoiler:
orillah wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:07 pm
My launcher seems to have problem connecting to game servers, after starts it always trying to connect which took minimum of 2 minutes, than its red web server error.

Yesterday i managed to go past this from 10th try to "download manifest part" but after that no success.

I tried several troubleshooting methods that I managed to find on forums:
1) Precisely followed installation guide and made several complete reinstalls - both through direct download and torrent.
2) Followed troubleshooting method described my problem in F.A.Q section
Spoiler:
Web Server appears red / Login Server appears yellow:

- This happens if the World server is down. There's a server status thread here.

- How to fix this problem (when it's not caused by the World server being down!):

1. click on start
2. type into the search-box cmd (before clicking enter press ctrl+shift) then also enter while holding them (runs cmd as admin)
3. the cmd window open up
4. type in:

netsh winsock reset catalog (resets winsock entries to install values)
netsh int ipv4 reset reset.log (resets ipv4 to install values)
netsh int ipv6 reset reset.log (reset ipv6 to install values)

5. restart the computer
6. log-in and enter the battlefield!
Nothing seems to help. Always end up like this https://imgur.com/a/mRWzXng
Hey,

I have some questions, what install guide did you read?
In my eyes, this is a connection issue on your side....Your firewall or antivirus interfers with your connection.
Whiteliste the whole RoR folder, check your firewall and maybe use a VPN.
The one that in sticker of this subforum, as well as the one in F.A.Q and the one that goes with torrent download.
I whitelisted the whole folder, as well as tried to run it with firewall and antivirus fully disabled. Unfourtunately nothing works atm.
Tried with VPN oddly nothing changed.

Update. I reinstalled the game again, this time i used link provided by Desizt in his post here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16&start=1130#p440157
I managed to start the game, but launcher always use at least 2 minutes to connect with servers. Dunno if this log would be any usefull
Spoiler:
[20.11.20 15:59:03] S Launcher : Launcher Started
[20.11.20 15:59:03] I Launcher : Running from [E:\downloads\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning]
[20.11.20 15:59:03] I Web : Trying to Download XML
[20.11.20 16:01:10] I Patcher : Recieved manifest (21 entries)
[20.11.20 16:01:11] S Patcher : Download complete.
[20.11.20 16:01:40] I Web : Trying to Download XML
[20.11.20 16:02:10] I Web : Trying to Download XML
Will continue looking for solution, in march game works flawlessly.

Technomork
Posts: 17

Re: Launcher problem, can not connect.

Post#4 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:25 pm

orillah wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:19 pm
Spoiler:
Lilim wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:44 pm
Spoiler:
orillah wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:07 pm
My launcher seems to have problem connecting to game servers, after starts it always trying to connect which took minimum of 2 minutes, than its red web server error.

Yesterday i managed to go past this from 10th try to "download manifest part" but after that no success.

I tried several troubleshooting methods that I managed to find on forums:
1) Precisely followed installation guide and made several complete reinstalls - both through direct download and torrent.
2) Followed troubleshooting method described my problem in F.A.Q section
Spoiler:
Web Server appears red / Login Server appears yellow:

- This happens if the World server is down. There's a server status thread here.

- How to fix this problem (when it's not caused by the World server being down!):

1. click on start
2. type into the search-box cmd (before clicking enter press ctrl+shift) then also enter while holding them (runs cmd as admin)
3. the cmd window open up
4. type in:

netsh winsock reset catalog (resets winsock entries to install values)
netsh int ipv4 reset reset.log (resets ipv4 to install values)
netsh int ipv6 reset reset.log (reset ipv6 to install values)

5. restart the computer
6. log-in and enter the battlefield!
Nothing seems to help. Always end up like this https://imgur.com/a/mRWzXng
Hey,

I have some questions, what install guide did you read?
In my eyes, this is a connection issue on your side....Your firewall or antivirus interfers with your connection.
Whiteliste the whole RoR folder, check your firewall and maybe use a VPN.
The one that in sticker of this subforum, as well as the one in F.A.Q and the one that goes with torrent download.
I whitelisted the whole folder, as well as tried to run it with firewall and antivirus fully disabled. Unfourtunately nothing works atm.
Tried with VPN oddly nothing changed.

Update. I reinstalled the game again, this time i used link provided by Desizt in his post here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16&start=1130#p440157
I managed to start the game, but launcher always use at least 2 minutes to connect with servers. Dunno if this log would be any usefull
Spoiler:
[20.11.20 15:59:03] S Launcher : Launcher Started
[20.11.20 15:59:03] I Launcher : Running from [E:\downloads\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning]
[20.11.20 15:59:03] I Web : Trying to Download XML
[20.11.20 16:01:10] I Patcher : Recieved manifest (21 entries)
[20.11.20 16:01:11] S Patcher : Download complete.
[20.11.20 16:01:40] I Web : Trying to Download XML
[20.11.20 16:02:10] I Web : Trying to Download XML
Will continue looking for solution, in march game works flawlessly.
Hey how would I access my log like that? Im having a similar issue

orillah
Posts: 164

Re: Launcher problem, can not connect.

Post#5 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:36 am

Its in logs folder. Look for latest change one it's called similar, smth like launcher log.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests