Recent Topics

Ads

Crash from launcher

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Machiara

Crash from launcher

Post#1 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:01 am

Hi all,

My son is having a problem launching the game. His computer updated (I'm not sure if it was from a game patch or a Windows update) and when he hits "connect" from the launcher he gets the attached text. We restarted his computer and even reloaded the game (twice) but still get the same message. My game and his older brother's game is fine. Any ideas what is going on here? He's really disappointed that he can't play.

I attached his WAR folder here but for some reason the launcher-issue jpeg won't attach. But I actually uploaded it to the wrong place earlier (my bad), so you can find it here (along with a polite reprimand informing me of the error of my ways).

https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/17509

-Todd

Ads
Lilim
Community Management

Re: Crash from launcher

Post#2 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:16 pm

Spoiler:
Machiara wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:01 am Hi all,

My son is having a problem launching the game. His computer updated (I'm not sure if it was from a game patch or a Windows update) and when he hits "connect" from the launcher he gets the attached text. We restarted his computer and even reloaded the game (twice) but still get the same message. My game and his older brother's game is fine. Any ideas what is going on here? He's really disappointed that he can't play.

I attached his WAR folder here but for some reason the launcher-issue jpeg won't attach. But I actually uploaded it to the wrong place earlier (my bad), so you can find it here (along with a polite reprimand informing me of the error of my ways).

https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/17509

-Todd
Hey,

maybe join the official RoR Discord, there are more and better possibilites to help you.
Thread about the RoR Discord: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=22044&start=140

Acidic

Post#3 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:20 pm

Worth trying it with a different mouse maybe somethis not compatible with it and game

Machiara

Post#4 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:30 pm

It can't be the mouse, can it? The game worked for him previously, and he was using the same mouse.