Recent Topics

Ads

Account creation

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Teodorscek25

Account creation

Post#1 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:14 pm

Hello
While creating account I haven't received the confirm account creation email. I did receive an e-mail but it wasn't to activate my account. Will I be able to play once my game has finished downloading?

Ads
MaxHayman
Management

Re: Account creation

Post#2 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:43 pm

Max Hayman

MISTERMPTH

Post#3 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:51 am

I"m having a problem with a Invalid Username/Password on the launcher. I think I downloaded the game, and went to download it again, because that what this guy said.......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC2U1zKtmuU.

Anyway, is your username/ password on the forum mean to be the same as the one with the game? Because it won't accept my forum username/password?

MISTERMPTH

Post#4 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:16 am

Here's what it looks like........ Image

MISTERMPTH

Post#5 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:54 am

The only thing, I think went wrong is that is that cookies are preventing me from using a new password. Since I reset it just today. I totally forgot the last password.

MRMPTH

Post#6 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:02 am

Well, I got the game working, by re-registering my account here and subtle change of my username. Been playing the game a bit and noticed it may be missing some things. For instance, I pick a Knight of the Blazing Sun and when he handed in his first mission, the reward didn't appear in his inventory and when he was sent to the trainer there were no skills for me to learn. Also, I click on the guns to fire them. SO, does this mean I didn't download the updates properly? I 'm not quit sure, it did update a few times. BTW, I don't think I'm using direct x 9 with it if that has anything to do with the problems I could be having.

MRMPTH

Post#7 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:54 am

All problems sorted out.