Recent Topics

Ads

cant click on any ability's in scenarios

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
badger7775

cant click on any ability's in scenarios

Post#1 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:20 pm

anyone else have this issue where you cant click on any ability when you spawn into and after a death in a scenaio? than you cant leave it after the match is done.
ive reinstalled the game 3 times done the fix 5 or 6 times butr still doing it, this only started after the last big patch.

any help would be appreciated

Ads
RavenJDK

Re: cant click on any ability's in scenarios

Post#2 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:49 pm

Its been a long time . I still cant play game because of this . Someone please help .
Fenlina
Dok Healer

Drevnor

Post#3 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:45 am

I am having the same exact issue. I can /reload and then it will let me click the abilities. But I have to do that every time after loading and then i still have to wait for the timer to kick me out of scenarios. Also on elves it seems that i glide and don't walk/run at all. For rolls I can't see the bonuses at all for rolls either, I just get notified of what i win.

Dagget

Post#4 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:43 pm

Exact the same here for month, don't know why and noone give help until now, it's very annoying to /rel after every loadingscreen. I just know that it starts after the first sc of day started