I Cant Select server i guess

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
MargolonzoFriobareli

I Cant Select server i guess

Post#1 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:46 pm

When i start game ,clicking accept im at server select then select nothing happening i cant create character anything, any solutions ?

Ads
Valarion

Re: I Cant Select server i guess

Post#2 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:45 pm

I havent seen this specific error before, however try:
  • Run the game as admin
  • Using the installer, run repair
  • Disable all AV tools
  • Disable your host based or network firewall
80+ WP/Dok/RP/Zealot 60+ AM/Shaman/Knight/Chosen/SM/BO/BW/Sorc 40+WL/Eng. SW deleted

MargolonzoFriobareli

Post#3 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:17 am

I've done it all nothing helps but i notice that on right in this black box last mesage is "No Record For User Found"

Manatikik

Post#4 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:58 pm

MargolonzoFriobareli wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:17 am I've done it all nothing helps but i notice that on right in this black box last mesage is "No Record For User Found"

You are running the RoR Launcher and not the War.exe , right?
<Montague><Capulet>

MargolonzoFriobareli

Post#5 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:08 pm

Yes

b3lzebub

Post#6 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:16 pm

Hello, I have a similar problem. I can start the game but then i cant select a faction with the mousecursor. I am able to move it around but i cant click anything. I already tried clearing out the cache folder but it didnt work. Newest mouse drivers are installed.
I reinstalled the game but the problem is still there. I installed the game as suggested by the instructions.
The folder is Whitelisted and I launch the game as admin with the RoRlauncher.exe.
If anyone has a solution to the problem I'm having, help would be deeply appreciated as i am super excited to start playing the game.
Thanks in advance :)

Edit: I fixed the issue by using the repair option in the launcher, then closing the launcher, uncheck the read only box in the foldermenu of the game folder again. also i set the launcher to 32bit. restarted the game and it worked

MargolonzoFriobareli

Post#7 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:36 pm

b3lzebub wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:16 pm Hello, I have a similar problem. I can start the game but then i cant select a faction with the mousecursor. I am able to move it around but i cant click anything. I already tried clearing out the cache folder but it didnt work. Newest mouse drivers are installed.
I reinstalled the game but the problem is still there. I installed the game as suggested by the instructions.
The folder is Whitelisted and I launch the game as admin with the RoRlauncher.exe.
If anyone has a solution to the problem I'm having, help would be deeply appreciated as i am super excited to start playing the game.
Thanks in advance :)

Edit: I fixed the issue by using the repair option in the launcher, then closing the launcher, uncheck the read only box in the foldermenu of the game folder again. also i set the launcher to 32bit. restarted the game and it worked
I Used reapir option 3 times and still nothing