Recent Topics

Ads

unable to connect to game for 3 days now

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Vizio

unable to connect to game for 3 days now

Post#1 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:07 pm

three days ago when I went to log into the game, after clicking connect there is a brief moment where it looks like the game will open then it closes back to the launcher. I have clicked connect anywhere between 20-50 times trying to load the game but am unable to. Figured something most be wrong with launcher but that was three days ago. Been playing for about 10 months now and this has never happened. I do not see any recent posts with this problem, any suggestions on a fix? Settings are at 64bit, no error messages, all software updated.

Ads
Vizio

Re: unable to connect to game for 3 days now

Post#2 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:06 pm

Going on 5 days now and still cannot connect to game, after trying today I actually got an error message:

Error: System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\ReturnOfReckoning-March2020\Warhammer Online - Return of Reckoning\art.myp' because it is being used by another process.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at WarZoneLib.MYP.MR6WoMr369pRU8KPTRB(Object , FileMode , FileAccess )
at WarZoneLib.MYP..ctor(String fileName, FileAccess access)
at WarZoneLib.MYPManager.Get(MythicPackage archive)
at RoRLauncher.Client.ioBm1GOZTx2ZISJ4ZDh(MythicPackage archive)
at RoRLauncher.Client.Handle(PacketIn packet)
at RoRLauncher.Client.MhUvpsOVVm8roEW0uOJ(Object )
at RoRLauncher.Client.OnReceive(PacketIn packet)
at RoRLauncher.Client.rVbA1sOjhiADTxLQBYH(Object )
at RoRLauncher.Client.bYDbcTYFp9(Object )

Any suggestion on a fix or workaround?