Recent Topics

Ads

Cannot create character

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Sintopher

Cannot create character

Post#1 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:25 pm

Like the title says, cannot create character. When I move the cursor over each race the text at the top of the screen changes showing the description of that race. I cannot select a race. The server button doesn't work either.

Ads
b3lzebub

Re: Cannot create character

Post#2 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:11 pm

Hello, I have the exact same problem. I already tried clearing out the cache folder but it didnt work. Newest mouse drivers are installed.
I reinstalled the game but the problem is still there. I installed the game as suggested by the instructions.
The folder is Whitelisted and I launch the game as admin with the RoRlauncher.exe. The game starts normal until i'm in the faction choosing screen. I can move the mousecursor around but i can't click anything.
If anyone has a solution to the problem I'm having, help would be deeply appreciated as i am super excited to start playing the game.
Thanks in advance :)

Edit: I fixed the issue by using the repair option in the launcher, then closing the launcher, uncheck the read only box in the foldermenu of the game folder again. also i set the launcher to 32bit. restarted the game and it worked