Recent Topics

Ads

Floating weapons and bodies in the ground

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Dahatt99

Re: Floating weapons and bodies in the ground

Post#41 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:26 am

yes did the repair and read only is turned off...after taking 20 tried to get the patch without it randomly closing now i have this issue...this is insane

Ads
Ramox4life

Post#42 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:37 am

Ran RoRUpdater.exe file as administrator and it fixed this for me. Right-click --> Compatibility Tab --> Check "Run this program as administrator" --> Ok --> Run RoRUpdater.exe

Zukmuk

Post#43 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:57 am

Worked for me as well. Ran RoRUpdater.exe file as administrator.

Draahl

Post#44 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:46 pm

Necce wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:03 pm
Nisteria wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:33 pm Edit : Ok it's fixed, I changed his location. I moved it in my "windows (C:)", he is not in "Files (x86)" anymore.
Thanks! I did the same, moved it to C and ran a repair. It now works. This is on a SSD.
Moving it to C: also fixed it for me. I.e. I moved it OUT of Program files (x86) into the main C:.

2buzzu

Post#45 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:09 pm

doing a repair worked for me

jraxis

Post#46 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:42 am

I am having this issue as well, was there ever a fix for this?

Lilim
Community Management

Post#47 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:24 am

jraxis wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:42 am I am having this issue as well, was there ever a fix for this?
hey,

uhm, the whole thread is full of possible fixes....
try #38

agentorange4010

Post#48 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:26 am

I've tried every single one of these steps and then some. Still cannot see many spell effects cast on myself that i can see on everyone else i cast it on... or when someone else casts on me. I dont get it.

Ads
JustnRPG

Post#49 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:43 am

I had a black screen, and no characters showing when I went to create my first character. I closed the game, and launched into a black screen with only video audio. I closed main game and launcher. Ran the launcher as administrator and it downloaded something, and when I launched the game everything was fixed.

Lowrange

Post#50 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:28 am

I had this same issue, restarted the launcher. Now it's downloading 172k files even though I did the torrent download which I thought skipped that...

Also it wouldn't let me play after the floating weapons and bodies in the ground and would just say I was disconnected to the server and just kept taking me to the character screen.