Recent Topics

Ads

Can't play my characters

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
xspresso

Re: Can't play my characters

Post#31 » Sun May 24, 2015 11:55 pm

Elven wrote:Seems characters who were in SC have become bugged.

I'm still waiting to hear more information on it, but alas, not heard anything new.

Tried making a new character? Try your other characters. If the first character you try takes you back to the lobby screen, close the game and the launcher, and log in again. Then try the next character, and see if you can log in with that one.

Rinse and repeat, until you've checked them all.
Hi, I just downloaded RoR and my characters can't get past the loading screen for a zone (the one where it looks like a book and it gives you a tip) is this the same problem described here ? I wasn't able to play the game at all, so none of my characters are stuck in scenarios. Any advice/news on this would help.

Ads
Vigfuss

Post#32 » Mon May 25, 2015 10:15 pm

It's fixed for me, thanks :)
Fusscle of Critical Acclaim

forty

Post#33 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:17 am

was this ever fixed? what was the solution? happened to me today

Conta

Post#34 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:55 pm

Hi,

I have the same issue today. I cannot login any of my characters.
I created a new char named Skan and contact a GM online "Choppasuey". He ran a command to move all my characters to another location "Troll Country" and again now i cannot any character.

If I create a new char I can't even play it, got stucked for everything. Loading page, then 2 white book page and got back to char connection menu with a disconnection message...

Can I get help from anyone of you ?

anrix

Post#35 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:26 pm

Conta wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:55 pm Hi,

I have the same issue today. I cannot login any of my characters.
I created a new char named Skan and contact a GM online "Choppasuey". He ran a command to move all my characters to another location "Troll Country" and again now i cannot any character.

If I create a new char I can't even play it, got stucked for everything. Loading page, then 2 white book page and got back to char connection menu with a disconnection message...

Can I get help from anyone of you ?
This happens to me like once a week. I usually log a character that can get in game in the same realm as the problem character then do a clean exit and restart the game. I am not sure if something coincidental happens or if it is a fix but it usually works.

Conta

Post#36 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:55 pm

anrix wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:26 pm This happens to me like once a week. I usually log a character that can get in game in the same realm as the problem character then do a clean exit and restart the game. I am not sure if something coincidental happens or if it is a fix but it usually works.
This is what I did, but I cannot login any character anymore, neither new char just fresh created.

Conta

Post#37 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:29 am

Issue happened again today and I don't know what to do more. Is there a GM online to fix it ?

warlover

Post#38 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:22 am

Try this, as soon as you hit connect type: /stuck enter over and over fast until it starts your toon in nordland

Ads