After the last actualization, I have no problem with the game till I choose one of my characters, then the game shows me the page of the book of knowledge about the place where I am (like for example Reikland) and then the game goes back to the character selection page, there is no error message.
I read this in the FAQ secction
I can reach the character selection screen, and I see my characters there, but when I attempt to enter the game, I'm kicked out after the loading screen.
- This happens if the World server is down. There's a server status thread here.
And that is my problem, but when that happens, my guildmates are playing, so I guess that there is no server problem, isn't it?
Other things that I make
- re-donwload the patch (with the repair function in the launcher
- Change the RoR.exe archive from the game
- Delete the cache folder
- Change the interface folder
- Deleting the game and Reinstalling from torrent