Recent Topics

Ads

[Fix] Could not download file from server. (WAR.64.exe)

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Tybansan

Re: [Fix] Could not download file from server. (WAR.64.exe)

Post#21 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:22 am

Not working for me either.

Ads
Sexybobsmith

Post#22 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:38 am

Replacing the files fixed the patching issue but with the new files they seem to conflict with windows smartscreen/defender when you try to connect to the game. You have to forcefully run it pass windows defender.

Revoker

Post#23 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:15 am

Morning guys I have read through your notes and have tried to download both files but the war 64 file I am having issues with my system is saying that the file is corrupt

I have turn of my anti virus defender.
I have used your second link.

Still cant get it working, cant get the patch should I just reinstall full client?

Sinisterror

Post#24 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:41 am

I replaced both and it worked but when i logged out and tried to log back in i get different error message " could not connect to login server "
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

oldsaltie

Post#25 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:59 am

Yeap same here "could not connect to login server". Was working fine when I last logged in after the patch.

gulian

Post#26 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:04 am

bonjour,

j'ai bien installe le fichier war 64.exe, le jeu va pour se lancer et j'ai un message d'erreur Windows qui me dit de lancer warpatch.exe pour réparer warhammer.
OU trouve ton ce programme ou que dois je faire ?
merci

Kaelang

Post#27 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:36 pm

Sinisterror wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:41 am I replaced both and it worked but when i logged out and tried to log back in i get different error message " could not connect to login server "
The login server was likely down when you attempted to login.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

LightBringer13

Post#28 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:39 am

I get this error and the specified method does not help to get rid of it, please help me to solve it
Error Downloading updater:
System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Отказано в доступе по пути "C:\Users\Mishka\Desktop\ReturnOfReckoning-March2020\Warhammer Online - Return of Reckoning\RoRLauncher.exe".
в System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
в System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
в System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
в RoRUpdater.MainWindow.c7L3Zl71wSqG8TOaIO(Object , FileMode , FileAccess )
в RoRUpdater.MainWindow.tYB114Sxk(Object , DownloadDataCompletedEventArgs )

Ads
zak68

Post#29 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:21 am

try telling your antivirus to ignore ror folder; they say that a reboot may be required afterwards.

Scoterpie

Post#30 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:16 pm

Tried to logon and patch today and this error is popping up for me. Anyone else?