Recent Topics

Ads

patching

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
phoenixx874

patching

Post#1 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:16 pm

Ok I downloading the game 2 days ago followed direction with the torrent got in played all was good. Now with a new patch I run the launchers and it checks all 177k files, now i clicked the war and war 64 properties and unchecked read only, and applied and hit ok, like the torrent directions said, and its still checking all of these files?? do i uninstall and reinstall everytime there is a patch or what, because this is ridiculous, and don't send me a link to the torrent directions, or download directions, as i said it all worked fine until the patch today, so please someone clarify, do I uninstall and redownload and reinstall through torrent, and try the patcher again, or what, I am real new to torrents as I have never trusted them before.

Ads
Kaelang

Re: patching

Post#2 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:26 pm

This is typically due to people skipping steps, or trying to install the game without thoroughly reading the guide listed here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=31241

If I was you, I'd perform a fresh install and make sure you follow the guide step by step. Before this however, make sure your Torrent is no longer seeding and you have moved your file from the Downloads folder. If no luck, I'd go again with a new install.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

phoenixx874

Post#3 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:26 pm

thanks btw I didn't move and copy the file for seeding and it screwe d me up, got it fixed now kick ass community

Kaelang

Post#4 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:45 pm

phoenixx874 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:26 pm thanks btw I didn't move and copy the file for seeding and it screwe d me up, got it fixed now kick ass community
No worries bud - happy to help out.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.