Recent Topics

Ads

Game crashes in starting zone (sound)

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Ototo

Re: Game crashes in starting zone (sound)

Post#11 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:17 pm

Grimworg wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:36 am Yeah, having the same issue. I get a random squelch and then the game just shuts down.

I dragged everything out of the download into its own folder, get a bit further but it just gives me an short chaotic scream then dies. I am really leary in having to reinstall because it took me five freaking days to get it all downloaded. x.x

Maaaaan, I was there when they shut the servers down, and I've been inching to pimp-slap me some black orcs with me Ironbreaker. Or heal with my Warrior Priest's Hammer. Or accuse people of Heresy when I leap from the Shadows with my Witch Hunter...

...Sigmar, I wanna play so bad. x.x
Check that your folder is not set as read only. Really, that's one of the main issues, and most modern OS change the full folder chains to read only.
Spoiler:

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Game crashes in starting zone (sound)

Post#12 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:06 pm

Grimworg wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:36 am Yeah, having the same issue. I get a random squelch and then the game just shuts down.

I dragged everything out of the download into its own folder, get a bit further but it just gives me an short chaotic scream then dies. I am really leary in having to reinstall because it took me five freaking days to get it all downloaded. x.x

Maaaaan, I was there when they shut the servers down, and I've been inching to pimp-slap me some black orcs with me Ironbreaker. Or heal with my Warrior Priest's Hammer. Or accuse people of Heresy when I leap from the Shadows with my Witch Hunter...

...Sigmar, I wanna play so bad. x.x
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=34933&p=387605
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog