Recent Topics

Ads

Can't buy any new abilities

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
ZodiacSpear

Can't buy any new abilities

Post#1 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:28 am

Hi guys!
So I'm a newbie to the game and I created a Marauder as the first character.
I did the first quests, no problem, until I had to do a quest that taught me how to buy new skills.
The problem is that when I try to buy a skill, even with the money and requirements, the game says that I already have that ability, and that's not true.

I would appreciate it very much if anyone has the solution to this problem, I'm very excited to play this game and would like to play it again as soon as possible.
Anyway, thank you so much for reading my post until here. A great day for you !!

~ZodiacSpear~

Ads
Ototo

Re: Can't buy any new abilities

Post#2 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:49 am

Welcome!!

You are no longer required to buy skills, and most of the tutorial quests haven't been touched, or played, in a while. They will automatically be added to your hot bar once you hit the required level for the skill. If you can't find them in your Mara, it's cause they were added to a different hot bar for a different mutation. Some classes, like Mara, Shadow Warrior, or Witch Hunter, just to name some, have different stances that drastically change the main hot bar.

There are other skills called Mastery Skills. You can preview them by clicking Career Builder in the menu of this web, it will take you to this page where you can select classes and build your mastery skills based in your level, and renown level when above 40 renown rank. In-game you need to go to your realm training area in your capital zone (Altdorf for order, Inevitable City for destruction) which can be accessed from flight masters in every Warcamp. These areas are Temple of Sigmar for order and The Monolith in the IC (short for Inevitable City that everybody uses).

Here you have an 8 mins long video about everything that is important to know where in the IC: https://youtu.be/ZXwjK_2p4q8

Hope it helps.

Have a nice day yourself too :)
Spoiler: