Recent Topics

Ads

cant get launcher to work

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Gimmusk

cant get launcher to work

Post#1 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:28 am

hello im sorry i looked in the stickied threads and cant find a solution to my problem. i used to play this game as a kid and miss it dearly. This is the error...

Error unpacking:
System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'D:\StreamL\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\HashDictionary.Dill' because used by another process.
at System.IO._Error.WinIOError(int32 errorCode, String maybeFullP at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String Path, FileMode mode FileAccess rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare. Int32 bufferSize, FileOption SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream.ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess Share share) at RORLauncher.MainWindow.Unpack(String FileName.

I have tried unblocking and turning off read only... and changing the (cmd) from the stickied tech support but its still not working i thank anyone that can help. it is the torrent download.

Ads
Acidic

Re: cant get launcher to work

Post#2 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:51 am

Check torrent is not still running and restart the pc to check no zombie war process is running