Recent Topics

Ads

Did ALL the steps right, Launcher STILL wants to download 160,000+ files?!

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
rexxz

Did ALL the steps right, Launcher STILL wants to download 160,000+ files?!

Post#1 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:40 am

Someone please help, I don't know what else to do. And yes I followed all of the steps exactly as written in the stickied thread.

Ads
Acidic

Re: Did ALL the steps right, Launcher STILL wants to download 160,000+ files?!

Post#2 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:26 am

Sounds like you put the launcher in a different directory to the game files.

rexxz

Post#3 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:32 pm

Not to be rude but I literally stated in the title *and* the post that I followed all of the steps exactly as written.

Acidic

Post#4 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:00 pm

rexxz wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:32 pm Not to be rude but I literally stated in the title *and* the post that I followed all of the steps exactly as written.
Think the reasoning of is it did not work means something is a miss. So guess work is needed as you are not exactly giving anyone much guidance as to what is wrong .

If you want help try to think , can someone guess how my system is set up? What step/action is missed/ done wrong ?

Useful information would be show the directory with detail listing , show the download box with the detailed listing.

The downloaded will download a number of files after first download to get base install to current patch level but 160k seems like all, this occurs when it did not find the files in its directory .

Anyway so you don’t get upset that I am speaking the obvious I leave you to sort it yourself.
Life is to short to help people who react to help with passive aggressive attitudes