Recent Topics

Ads

its is Dont Work - "Web Server appears red / Login Server appears yellow"

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
isrealefel

its is Dont Work - "Web Server appears red / Login Server appears yellow"

Post#1 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:03 pm

The topic in which the problem was written with "Web Server appears red / Login Server appears yellow" did not help.
Until the last "update" the game was stable and without "special" problems. But on this date I had exactly this problem "Web Server appears red / Login Server appears yellow". I did everything as indicated in the instructions, but alas, it did not help. I do not know what to do and how = (
The first time the client downloaded through the "Full Game". Then when the aforementioned problem arose and could not solve it, I downloaded the client anew and but there the window constantly popped up that there was no internet connection. Not waiting, not switching over the internet did not help.
I downloaded the game via torrent, the problem "Web Server appears red / Login Server appears yellow" remained and could not be solved.
Everything was fine before the "update", now everything is terrible. I don’t know what to do and what to do = (
Is there a solution to my problem?

Ads