Recent Topics

Ads

Login continously downloads manifest

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Orock

Login continously downloads manifest

Post#1 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:29 am

Every time I try and open up the login page, it wants to download the whole game again. I am running as administrator, I dont have a 64 processor, stuck on 32, I have disabled read only. Its driving me nuts. Please help if you can.

Ads
Orock

Re: Login continously downloads manifest

Post#2 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:30 am

I will say once it has actually downloaded i can log in no problem, but all my characters hotbars are reset to one bar, and I have to edit the background again. But lord help me If I log out, have to download again.

Wearybard

Post#3 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:27 pm

Same thing happened to me last night. This morning, I'm getting the "Could not connect to Login server" error

Graevon

Post#4 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:32 pm

I'm having a similar issue after completing the download it let me in but almost immediately kicked me and now nothing but log in server unavailable.

teamjawbox

Post#5 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:34 pm

Same here. Went to login and get the "could not connect to login server". Guess I'll try redownloading the client. Played all day, went to sleep, woke up and can't get in : (

Elven
Former Staff

Post#6 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:16 pm

Sounds like some networking issues are plaguing. Try using this download link for the client, the update patch should be small:

https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code ... eWiFRm1Otk

Anexa86

Post#7 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:19 am

I am getting the same thing, Deleted the game and re-downloaded and installed using Elven's link. works fine the first time i log in, then if i exit game and try to re-enter, screen is all black but i can hear sounds. If i completely shut down the launcher and re-try, i get the Manifest message with re-downloading of the entire patch

carlos

Post#8 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:28 am

There is a ton of the exact same problem - and with the same solution every time...which is to read the steps again and actually doing them.
carlos wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:40 pm Afaik, all similar problems before was due to a miss in step 5.

"STEP 5
GAME CLIENT SETUP

After the torrent has finished downloading, be sure to stop the torrent and move the downloaded files OUT of your download location. Copy the entire folder if you wish to support the torrent and leave it running."
Starfkr

Ads
Clamtacos

Post#9 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:56 pm

It is happening to me and I didn't miss any of the steps. I copied the folder out of my downloads, removed read-only, everything. BUT - There is a thread where it's said to run the launcher a few times until it stops tryna download stuff.