Recent Topics

Ads

Can log into game - Won't log on to server

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
GiantSlayer

Can log into game - Won't log on to server

Post#1 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:42 pm

I log into the game and the game starts and runs but then it never logs into the character screen. I found on the forums that if you just close and log in again a bunch of times it will work. It's not working. I spent 30 minutes logging in and out, probably 60 tries, and it just didn't work.

Any thoughts or ideas would be amazing. Thanks.

Ads
Suicidemaniac

Re: Can log into game - Won't log on to server

Post#2 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:22 am

(Oops posted in the wrong thread earlier)

Having the same problem I can get into the game but it won't get past the server selection it always times out on login. Restarted god knows how many times, running it on admin, unchecked read-only, even tried the VPN (which made it worse).

MaxHayman
Management

Post#3 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:30 am

Screenshot? Then i can see where it happens.
Max Hayman

Suicidemaniac

Post#4 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:35 pm

Version 1.4.8 build 573

Suicidemaniac

Post#5 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:39 pm

Oop scratch that, I guess the 30-something ish restart finally got it to work.

GiantSlayer

Post#6 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:15 pm

Suicidemaniac wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:39 pm Oop scratch that, I guess the 30-something ish restart finally got it to work.
What 30 something restart got it to work? I am still having these issues. Do you mean it took you 30!!! times and then it worked?Thanks.

Suicidemaniac

Post#7 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:26 am

Well, "did" work. Managed to log in last night fine and played a bit, problem's back again today. Sigh. Gonna keep spam restarting for a bit.

GiantSlayer

Post#8 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:23 pm

Suicidemaniac wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:26 am Well, "did" work. Managed to log in last night fine and played a bit, problem's back again today. Sigh. Gonna keep spam restarting for a bit.
In the past 2 days I've been able to get on 1 time! I have spam started at least 100 times or more... UGH so frustrating. I just want to play. I wonder why it does this with some and not others?

Ads
GiantSlayer

Post#9 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:25 pm

Thought I'd take a screen shot to see if someone could help. I just spent 40 minutes trying to spam log in and off and in and off restarting the game to just log into character screen... nothing.

osirisx69

Post#10 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:30 am

@giantslayer It is frustrating but lets put things in perspective. This hole project is made out of a love for this game. Lets all take a step and remember that.