Recent Topics

Ads

Reset Password Error & Loading in but won't get to character selection screen

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Burlok8

Reset Password Error & Loading in but won't get to character selection screen

Post#1 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:05 am

I have spent hours combing through the forum hopefully to not bother anyone but I can't seem to get into the game.

First issue was that I would load into the game just fine but then would never get connected to the game server to load my characters. I tried at least 25 times, logging in and then closing, then trying again (I saw that this might work), didn't work.
-I've done all the steps laid out in the forums such as read only trick, putting launcher in folder etc... but I can't get it to work.

Since this wasn't working I thought it might be my password so I reset my password on the forums (I believe it is the same user name and password to get into the game, if not let me know). Tried logging in and it didn't work. Then I thought maybe I have to wait a bit to see if the server needs time, waited 5 hours... still not working. Now my user name and password error is all I'm getting. Darn!

I'm at a lose. I've played the game on this computer, had a spell of about 6 months where I didn't and then this has happened. Any help would be appreciated.

Burlok8 is username.

Hope you're all having a great day. Peace.

Ads
Ototo

Re: Reset Password Error & Loading in but won't get to character selection screen

Post#2 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:06 pm

Bumping your thread in the hope that a dev/manager can help you. My best wishes :)
Spoiler: