Recent Topics

Ads

Cant log onto my characters.

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Yaliskah
Former Staff

Re: Cant log onto my characters.

Post#31 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:01 pm

Oculta wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:54 pm
MaxHayman wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:04 pmScreenshot?
Screenshot? For what? This issue is the same like last week this weekend and the last 24 hours ... so pls fix or give a statement to the community. Your communication is absolute terrible and the server performance too since the glory ram update and streestest .... so whats your plan?
First asking you to calm down a bit.
Second remembering you we have a life and everyone in the team is not able to fix this if issue is technically spotted.

Ads
Vance

Post#32 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:11 pm

I have the same issues. I renamed the "AddOn" folder and could instantly login again. So it is definitely AddOn related.
Vance | Leechking
Preferred Playstyle 6vX (AAO Fights)

Guild-Group Player Verzweiflung | Despair
"We bring [Despair] :twisted:"

Wiede

Post#33 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:13 pm

Had the same idea, cause the disconnect appears exactly the moment, addons are loaded while login screen (yes, there's a 'addon layer loading' while loading screen :?).

edit: can confirm, renaming addon folder works fine.

edit2: renaming the original folder --> disconnects

xvov

Post#34 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:20 pm

Wiede wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:13 pm Had the same idea, cause the disconnect appears exactly the moment, addons are loaded while login screen (yes, there's a 'addon layer loading' while loading screen :?).

edit: can confirm, renaming addon folder works fine.

edit2: renaming the original folder --> disconnects
i renamed the "AddOn" folder. still disconecting back to the char select screen

Vance

Post#35 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:33 pm

Tried to find the one AddOn by deleting one by one. Logins working occasionally, but could not reproduce with one definitive AddOn.

So my workaround was deleting the "AddOn" folder (after a renamed backup) -> logging in -> make a new "AddOn" folder and copy all in again, while logged in -> Reload ingame -> Works

Zone ports seem to work as well.
Vance | Leechking
Preferred Playstyle 6vX (AAO Fights)

Guild-Group Player Verzweiflung | Despair
"We bring [Despair] :twisted:"

Pkunk

Post#36 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:49 pm

Vance wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:33 pm Tried to find the one AddOn by deleting one by one. Logins working occasionally, but could not reproduce with one definitive AddOn.

So my workaround was deleting the "AddOn" folder (after a renamed backup) -> logging in -> make a new "AddOn" folder and copy all in again, while logged in -> Reload ingame -> Works

Zone ports seem to work as well.
This actually worked. Logged out to character screen after finally getting in and had to do it again to relogg toon.

MaxHayman
Management

Post#37 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:05 pm

Oculta wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:54 pm
MaxHayman wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:04 pmScreenshot?
Screenshot? For what? This issue is the same like last week this weekend and the last 24 hours ... so pls fix or give a statement to the community. Your communication is absolute terrible and the server performance too since the glory ram update and streestest .... so whats your plan?
A screenshot of where the disconnection can determine where it happens and the source of the problem.

Can anyone list what addons they are using if they were having this issue?
Max Hayman

Pkunk

Post#38 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:24 pm

Did not have the problem before but yesterday I added Libgroup and aura. Today I got problems.

Ads
satanicomoderno

Post#39 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:44 am

It's not an specifc ADDON, it's some conflict in the server itself that is having problem on load the interface. When I remove all addons it loads, but if I put a group of addons, doens't matter what they are, I'll have this problem back. So it's not the addons, it's something in the server.

Nesem4488

Post#40 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:04 am

I have no addons and had the issue. Never had any