Recent Topics

Ads

Beastlord quests not repeatable?

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
pepsi52

Beastlord quests not repeatable?

Post#1 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:30 am

Hello! I went and completed the beastlord quests the other day and I picked the wrong appearence cloak. At the time I didn't think much of it because I also got told by many that the quests were repeatable and that u can just do it again to get the other cloak. However that is not the case since I was unable to retake the quest so now I'm wondering if this is a bug or if it has changed. I talked to a GM on discord the other day and he told me to come here and ask because he had also completed all the quests more than once on a character and said that it should still be possible.

Anyhow, if this is indeed changed or broken it would be great if any dev/gm could just delete my current one and spawn the other one in my bags or something like that. I realise this might sound silly because its just an aesthetic change but it's really been tilting me hard lately hehe so if u have the time to just quickly fix this problem it would be very much appreciated.

Ads
RuffRyder

Re: Beastlord quests not repeatable?

Post#2 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:46 am

pepsi52 wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:30 am Hello! I went and completed the beastlord quests the other day and I picked the wrong appearence cloak. At the time I didn't think much of it because I also got told by many that the quests were repeatable and that u can just do it again to get the other cloak. However that is not the case since I was unable to retake the quest so now I'm wondering if this is a bug or if it has changed. I talked to a GM on discord the other day and he told me to come here and ask because he had also completed all the quests more than once on a character and said that it should still be possible.

Anyhow, if this is indeed changed or broken it would be great if any dev/gm could just delete my current one and spawn the other one in my bags or something like that. I realise this might sound silly because its just an aesthetic change but it's really been tilting me hard lately hehe so if u have the time to just quickly fix this problem it would be very much appreciated.
As long as I am running the BL quests none of them (neither Boss, nor player kills) were repeatable.
I actually doubt that is has been a GM that told you something else, unless there's some bug I don't know.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. (Mark Twain)

pepsi52

Post#3 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:26 am

you doubt? I can send u screenshots from discord in pm if u really want. According to many people I talked to they had also done em multiple times (it was their initial reaction when I said I **** up) Like "Why don't you just take the quest again". It could be that they just recently changed it whether intentionally or not so that u cannot do them multiple times. But if this is the case then it would be very cool if someone in the staff could quickly fix this for me.

I am pretty new here and I couldnt find any inspection meny in the game so I just picked one thinking I would be able to just redo it anyway and it turned out to be the wrong choice.

Mistweaver

Post#4 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:39 am

These quests are not repeatable, never have been
KOTBS - Tariann
RP - Thoromir
WH - Parity
SHAM - Fitbit
DOK - Lanlorien

Panodil

Post#5 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:15 am

BL quests are not repeatable. However, cloak quest was repeatable last season of Beastlord thats why people tought it still was.
Tou can get the skaven look elsewhere if they didnt remove that as well.
Panodil WP
Panodill DoK
Panodilz Zealot
Panodilr Runepriest
Run Shaman
Panage Archmage

Sulorie

Post#6 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:32 am

Panodil wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:15 am BL quests are not repeatable. However, cloak quest was repeatable last season of Beastlord thats why people tought it still was.
Tou can get the skaven look elsewhere if they didnt remove that as well.
Currently you can't get the skaven look, because the related event has ended.
Dying is no option.

pepsi52

Post#7 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:59 am

It has been cleared up. I spoke to wargrimnir on discord about it and apparently the beastlord hunt quests comes in seasons, been 2 so far on this server with 3rd supposedly coming soon. This is why ppl might have thought that it was just a standard repeatable quest.

Palitelj

Post#8 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:49 am

Backpiece was repeatable in season 1 tho or at least 2 times for both appearences

Ads
pepsi52

Post#9 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:13 am

Palitelj wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:49 am Backpiece was repeatable in season 1 tho or at least 2 times for both appearences
Are you sure you didn't do it first in season 1 and then another time in season 2 to get the 2nd appearance?

Panodil

Post#10 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:29 pm

pepsi52 wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:13 am
Palitelj wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:49 am Backpiece was repeatable in season 1 tho or at least 2 times for both appearences
Are you sure you didn't do it first in season 1 and then another time in season 2 to get the 2nd appearance?
I did both after each other and killed same boss to get 2 cloaks
Panodil WP
Panodill DoK
Panodilz Zealot
Panodilr Runepriest
Run Shaman
Panage Archmage