Recent Topics

Ads

Beastlord quests not repeatable?

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
wiscel

Re: Beastlord quests not repeatable?

Post#11 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:47 pm

In the past you could repeat the quests if you crashed the game at login in a windows screen via Windows taskmanager. When BL just was released (long time ago) and people often had troubles logging in, because of guildbug or too many quests in tome. This was a way to clear the Tome but it also made it possible to repeat all quests, I've reported this in the past but I don't know if action has been taken on this.
Nasty - R8X Squig Herder
Mehlindy - R8X Witch Elf
Donavicenta - R8X Sorceress

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#12 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:45 pm

pepsi52 wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:13 am
Palitelj wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:49 am Backpiece was repeatable in season 1 tho or at least 2 times for both appearences
Are you sure you didn't do it first in season 1 and then another time in season 2 to get the 2nd appearance?
Can confirm it was repeatable in season one and not season two, and we're overdue for season 3.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

yoluigi

Post#13 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:44 am

When is season 3 to get my beastlord altenate cloak xD

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#14 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:17 pm

yoluigi wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:44 am When is season 3 to get my beastlord altenate cloak xD
That's a great question. We have other projects that are in the way, namely all of the unfinished dungeons. Beastlord stuff was an old stopgap before we had the technology and scripting to finish implementing dungeons properly. While I would like to lead an initiative to develop another round of lair bosses, they're really far down the priority list and we might not get back to them for a while.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

yoluigi

Post#15 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:14 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:17 pm
yoluigi wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:44 am When is season 3 to get my beastlord altenate cloak xD
That's a great question. We have other projects that are in the way, namely all of the unfinished dungeons. Beastlord stuff was an old stopgap before we had the technology and scripting to finish implementing dungeons properly. While I would like to lead an initiative to develop another round of lair bosses, they're really far down the priority list and we might not get back to them for a while.
ok! would be fun to be able to repeat the quest just for the skin

Druch

Post#16 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:00 pm

Can you make beastlord repeatable again please? :(