Recent Topics

Ads

Reboot stole my Token.

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
saupreusse
Developer

Re: Reboot stole my Token.

Post#11 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:29 am

I stand corrected. We dont do refunds on lost items, gold or currency at this point.

Ads
lefze
Suspended

Post#12 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:07 am

saupreusse wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:29 am I stand corrected. We dont do refunds on lost items, gold or currency at this point.
If there truly is no way for him to repeat it, I would dare say this is not really something that should be viewed as a refund. It's actually kinda **** up that a statement like that is made when the issue in question from the looks of it completely blocks a player from getting his hands on crucial end game gear. Like fine, someone accidentally destroys their conq set, I understand there is a no refund policy on that. But a quest bugging? come on.
Rip Phalanx

saupreusse
Developer

Post#13 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:40 pm

lefze wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:07 am
saupreusse wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:29 am I stand corrected. We dont do refunds on lost items, gold or currency at this point.
If there truly is no way for him to repeat it, I would dare say this is not really something that should be viewed as a refund. It's actually kinda **** up that a statement like that is made when the issue in question from the looks of it completely blocks a player from getting his hands on crucial end game gear. Like fine, someone accidentally destroys their conq set, I understand there is a no refund policy on that. But a quest bugging? come on.
I should have mentioned that the issue is known and has been forwarded to the people who might be able to implement a fix.

StormX2
Game Master

Post#14 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:51 pm

GM's do not add items or modify quests, this is not something that Sau can assist with.
Only one of the LEADS can. The answer Sau brought you is from the LEADS, as in there is nothing we are able to do to help you to reset your quests.

There is only one way but it is not supported and will ruin your tok records. So dont ask anyone here to help you with that.

lefze
Suspended

Post#15 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:57 pm

saupreusse wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:40 pm
lefze wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:07 am
I should have mentioned that the issue is known and has been forwarded to the people who might be able to implement a fix.
That is good new of course, I just wonder if said fix will help out the people that already got screwed, or only aim to prevent the bug from happening in the future. In the latter case my point still stands, something like this should not be left standing simply because of a no refund policy.

And I mean no offense, but the course of action should be obvious in a case like this. It should be treated the same way as if someone, somehow suddenly lost an ability or access to any other part of their character that everyone else has access to.
Rip Phalanx

Telperien

Post#16 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:06 pm

Dont know what class he plays but if beastlord is a important set for him, maybe reroll? I know its drastic but looks like only way for now.
Slacking (checking out EvE)

Amakusa

Post#17 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:58 pm

Create a ticket and wait for a solution. Got the same problem on my SM :(
Egos, Kyoshiro, Kokoshibu, Sosa, Riegert, Luniz, Gankplank <Morituri>
Dunning, Boyka, Iluv, Shirokyo, Snusnu, Engrimar, Soge <Holmgang>

Sulorie

Post#18 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:52 am

Wait for next year BL hunting season with new quests. ^^
It is sad that it is not possible to reset quests.
Dying is no option.

Ads
sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#19 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:33 am

This is why we give a 5 min warning before reboots, so the database have time to save the progress. Just to be sure, don't hand in quests and stuff when a reboot is incomming
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Hargrim
Developer

Post#20 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:42 pm

mandulis wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:35 am Hey there!

I was on my Engie turning in my BL killing quests. Reboot happened just after I turned in the Eataine one. I turned in the TM one after reboot.
All quests have been completed and turned in, yet only 4 tokens, I can't buy my hunting guide.

Help me please.
Apparently the Caledor quest is repeatable, so you should be able to obtain enough tokens to get the book. Can you check and confirm this here?

EDIT: Apparently you broke the one that is usually repeatable.